Prologue: To another world!

Start from the beginning

"What was that about Blake?" Yang asked. "Another Cat got your tongue?" Yang is the older sister to Ruby and is the final member of Team RWBY. She is the jokester type in the group and probably the strongest.

(This is Yang Xiao Long...)

"Seriously Yang, Your making jokes at this time?" Weiss asked as she knew the joke wasn't funny very much

"Oh come on Snow flake down so cold." Yang joked. "Its only a joke."

"Whatever." Weiss snorted as looked at the never ending forest to her side.  "Ruby are we even close to where the location is?"

Ruby then pulled out her scroll and checked the map on it, she then zoomed into the area where the strange readings were coming from and saw they were right in the middle of the area.

"Oh we are here already!" Ruby exclaimed as she the rest of the team the map. "Well, lets look around!"

The team then started to look around the area to see if they could find the source of where the strange energy was coming from. Ruby was up in a tree looking around in the area, Weiss looking around some boulders, Blake was looking around in the flat area, and Yang was looking around in the bushes. The girls looked all over the area trying to find out where odd energy readings were coming from. But after about an hour of looking nothing had turned up and girls were starting to give up and after a bit more looking around the girls met back in the center of the open area to discuss their findings.

"So anyone else had better luck then me?" Ruby asked. "I didn't find anything."

"No nothing." Weiss answered.

"Nothing out of place." Blake answered.

"Honestly I think Ozpin put something in his coffee that made him messed up, because I didn't find anything either!" Yang answered.

"So that's a no on everyone huh?" Ruby said and everyone nodded. "Well lets head back to beacon and report to Ozpin."

All the girls nodded in agreement and then turned to the way beacon was located but however before the team could start walking the wind around them began to pick up. The girls looked around but couldn't figure out where the gust of wind was coming from, then the clouds above them started to form a large circular shape in the sky. Team RWBY then looked up at the sky and saw what was forming above them and were both horrified and scared at what was happening.

Then a large bolt of lighting sudden struck down at Team RWBY and the girls tried to move away from it but the strong wind kept them from moving anywhere. Then the lighting hit the ground near team RWBY and it formed a portal which sucked the team into it. However when the team was sucked into the portal they lost the grip on their weapons and dropped them on the ground as they were sucked into the portal. Soon after the lighting hit all that was left in the area were the weapons of Team RWBY laying on the ground.