Chapter 3 New York

Elsa's pov.

I woke up because of Jack shaking me.
I mean he's so noisy .

I'm groaned then I close my eyes again so that I'll sleep.

Then ....

" Elsa, Wake up .....wake up ......hey" he said as I felt him poking me.

" What is it ?!" I said annoyed because he's so noisy. stupid Jack.

" Oh , so you don't want to leave ..we're in NewYork already and if want to sleep then you'll be alone there " he said then I felt him carrying bridal style .
What the ?

"Hey put down "I protested .

" No buts you said you want to sleep so I'll just carry you and you'll be able to sleep ."he said then smiled . ugh

" You should know you're so annoying and childish " I said as I pinched his arm and he let go of me.

" Hey! " He said .

" Hahaha where's Anna?" I said then he hold my hand and dragged me out and we saw Anna and the others.

"Oh there you are sista" Anna said being cool. as we got out of the plane cameras flashing , ugh....geez

" OMG , It's Elsa Arendelle .....and Jack Frost....Oh my G ......I ship them so hard" some teenage girls said as we walked pass them. Why does it have to be like this?

Then I felt Jack entwined our hands and winked at me. Uhh?? What is he doing ? Probably embarrassing me .
" I'm am so gonna die of fan girling right now " A brown-haired girl said .

"Imma gonna make a story on Wattpad ! " Some said jumping up and down.

" You're so popular sista , how about show some ..... I don't know like kiss Jack's cheek or hug him to make the fans even more crazy " Anna said with pleasing eyes . How could I say no to her .

" Fine but promise this whole thing never happened " I said then take a deep breath and kissed Jack's cheek then looked away like nothing happened .

I heard screams well not exactly it's more like squealing .some are even getting more crazier than before.

"OMG....the feels !" Some said then. Then Jack flashed me a smile than caused me to blush .

" My OTP !" Anna said hugging the two of us.

"Ms. Arendelle and Mr. Frost I must discuss something about you two when we arrived at the hotel " Mr. Yu said then I bity lip why Jack looked nervous .
" It's important " and with I'm sighed in relief . I thought I've down something wrong lately but I think it's about the movie I guess.

While we're traveling: (inside the limo) to the hotel I mean it's a five star hotel I forgot what's it called . Anna kept teasing us about Jelsa . While Our directors and the others our on the other limo . While I'm here with Jack that kept embarrassing me and now Anna's here .

" So Kristoff gave a locket it's really cute you know . oh he's really sweet he even surprised me on Valentine's Day and even gave a chocolates . Oh you should know that I'm so happy taut you to ar together and maybe in the future you two will get married and have kids . .........."that's all I can hear of what's Anna is saying it's really fast .

"Can she shut up ?" Jack said annoyed .

" My sister isn't really annoying you know " I said then he frowned .

" Well sometimes " Anna is still talking about our future rate will never happen .

" So Can I have your number ? I forgot to ask you that" Jack said then I rolled my eyes in annoyance . He's really weird sometimes I mean whenever we argued after a minute his mood changed . Its really confusing though .

" I'm excited to be an aunt . wait Jelsa ! When's the wedding ? " Anna kept talking about Jelsa. You know our ship name . it's quite annoying .

I sighed . " Could this possibly get worse " I mumbled as Anna kept talking and then her phone rings .

" Elsa it's Kristoff I must take this okay ?"and now she's busy talking to Kristoff on the phone .

" Feeling lonely huh? " Jack teased then I pushed his face away from me .

" Aww can't look at my handsome face " Jack said that got me even annoyed .

I was about to speak but my phone rings . It was my dad. My parent are always busy with their business trip this month .

Elsa's dad- 👑 Elsa- ❄️

❄️- hello? Dad?
👑- oh Elsa your mother and missed the two of you
❄️- Why did you called dad?
👑- I heard the two of you are in New York
❄️- Um yes
👑- There's some gossip about you being together with Jack Frost . Is it true ?
❄️- Dad , Why are you asking that?
👑- Well Anna told me that in the future the two of you might get married
❄️- Why is that ?
👑- Remember what we told you a year ago that when you're at the right age the company will be yours right ?
❄️- yes
👑- We can't trust some companies that are willing to have some proposal about you marrying the heir of their company . Especially the Southern Isles
and Weasltown . The other companies are well their heirs are too old to your age . So it is settled that the two of you might be able to get married before you take over the company .

❄️- *speechless*
👑- Elsa ? Are you still there?
❄️- y-yes
👑- that final , I must attend a meeting
❄️- Bye dad
👑: Bye we'll miss you

I'm speechless right now . I don't know what to say .

" Els , You alright ? " Jack said then I snapped back at reality .

" No , I mean . I'm fine " I said then I remembered that Anna told dad about it .

" Anna , did you told dad about something ? " I said as I grew impatient .

" Sorry , dad told you right " she said as I nodded.

The ride was quite .