[31] you and me, baby

follow my ig @gcodgirls for free ashton irwins (cuddle sized, only while stocks last) ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The room was silent except for the TV, but neither of us wanted to move. Ashton was still holding onto me, and I didn’t want him to let go, anyway. We sat there for a while, eyes closed, foreheads together, breathing in time. I wondered what was running through Ashton’s mind.

After a while, Ashton reluctantly pulled away his hands and stood up, turning off the movie and returning back to the couch. I sat there in the dark, blushing, as he knelt down and scooped me up, his long arms securing around my waist like I was a bride. He stood there, staring down at me and I booped his nose, making him giggle.

‘Emma,’ he sighed, and I wrapped my hands into his hair, refusing to let go.

‘I fucking kissed you.’

Ashton moaned suddenly, and I frowned.

‘Is that a bad thing?’

He laughed.

‘You’re joking, right?’ He leant back into me, nudging my nose with his own. ‘Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this to happen?’ (a/n haven’t we all, ashton, haven’t we all)

I giggled, and let him carry me into the kitchen and set me down on a stool, Ashton standing over me with a hand on either side so I was back between his arms.

‘You’re beautiful,’ he murmured, and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, making me go bright red again. I buried my face in my hands.

‘Ashton... you can’t say this stuff!’

‘Watch me,’ he smirked. ‘I’m going to be telling you that every day now.’

I rolled my eyes, and he laughed at me, wrapping my arms back around his waist.

‘I have a good idea - let’s finish that game of 20 Questions we were playing ages ago. You still owe me for that.’

‘Okay,’ I giggled, and removed my arms so he could sit down next to me. He perched on the edge of his seat, making sure our knees were touching, his hands resting on mine. Ashton paused for a moment, and rubbed a hand awkwardly up the back of his neck, a faint blush spreading over his cheeks.

‘I was wondering... well... if I kissed you this time last week... would you have kissed me back, maybe?’

I raised an eyebrow playfully and he smiled a little, biting his lip.

‘I just want to know how long I’ve been waiting for you, at the same time when you were waiting for me.’

Ashton was so fucking adorable. I squeezed his hand and touched his cheek lightly so he’d turn back to face me.

‘Yes. I would’ve kissed you back.’ I sighed. ‘Ashton, I know I was a bitch when we first met, but you’re so... everything you do... I don’t know. It’s cliché and stupid but as soon as I got to know you, I-‘ I blushed, and Ashton nodded, understanding. ‘But look - I mean, that doesn’t matter. We kissed, right? It was the best fucking kiss I’ve ever had and I loved it and you left me wanting more and I still want more and I think I really really like you. But you’re you, like, you’re the Ashton Irwin of 5SOS and I’m me and, oh shit, what will your fans say? How did we-‘  I touched a finger to my lips before gazing up at Ashton, ‘ -how did we kiss?

I whispered the last bit before blushing deeply again, shoving a hand over my mouth. None of that was meant to come out. Oh my god, I was such a freaking mess.