Chapter 4/Don't you have a penis?

Start from the beginning

We were back at his home, when I was finally allowed to eat my food. He had transformed back into his clown form, and then said:

"So explain this peeing thing to me."

"You really don't know? Like, don't you have a penis?" I asked

"I can have one if I want to but I don't get the efficiency of it, it just hangs there most of the time." He told me.

"Most of the time? Don't you mean all the time?" I asked.

"No, sometimes it...how do I say this, stands up?" He said.

Oh my god. I'm having a conversation about boners with a DEMONIC CLOWN. Kill me, kill me now.

"Oh, well, anyway... Peeing is wh-" He cut me off

"Do you know why it stands up sometimes?" He asked.

I never thought he'd be this innocent.

"Uhm," should I tell him? Wouldn't that be awkward? He's my kidnapper for godssake, why are we talking about this?, "Well uhm I don't know what you're talking about." I said, not wanting to talk about his penis anymore.

"I can show you?" He suggested, putting his fingers
in his pants.

"NO, oh god, no!' I yelled out, I did NOT want to see no clown dick.

He looked confused. He looked like a lost puppy. He almost looked...cute. ALMOST.

"Why? I don't get it? Can you explain?" He asked.

How did I get myself into this situation? Better yet, how do I get myself out of it?

"Didn't you want to know what peeing was?" I asked, trying to dodge this awkward conversation.

"Explain both?" He asked.

"Uhm well, okay so, you know what drinking is right?", he nodded, "Okay so when a human drinks, some of it has to get out since it can't all be absorbed or stored in the human body, and that gets out by urinating, or, as you now know it as, peeing. It gets out of your genitals." I explained, really hoping he'd let that boner thing go.

"Oh I get it! Man, humans are even more stupid that I thought." He exclaimed.

Rude.

"What about the penis standing up thing?" He asked. Clearly he hasn't forgotten about that.

"Well, uhm, that happens when a boy is excited or
aroused, and sometimes when he wakes up." I explained, as short and detail less as I could.

"Aroused?" He asked. Damn this clown is stupid.

"Yeah, when a boy wants to....uhm, have sex." I explained.

"Isn't sex some stupid thing humans do to get kids? Man I hate kids." He asked.

"Yeah. That, or for pleasure. Look I'm tired can I go to sle-" He cut me off again.

"Pleasure? Sex brings pleasure?" He asked.

"Yeah."

I'm so tired of this dumb conversation

"Oh! I wanna try!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my god NO! it doesn't work like that!"

This is going to be a long night.

_______

Kelsey's POV

When I saw Zeren today she was very jumpy. I'm concerned, is she okay? She hasn't responded to any of my texts either. I don't trust the dude she was with. He made her say that, I'm 100% sure. I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

Word count: 1137

A/N

I'M SO SORRY!!! I totally forgot to update! And I'm sorry for this wack chapter, it's just a little filler. Remember Kelsey though, she's going to be very important in this story. I'll be more active, I promise.

Vote, or float ;)