14. Brandon; day dreaming

Start from the beginning

I spoke to Nora that night telling her I'd sorted things out but I would be busy these next couple of days so wouldn't talk much and I still wouldn't have time to see her. She said she understood but how could she when I hadn't told her anything? I didn't really care though we kept talking just texting a couple of times that night and throughout the next day when I got the chance. I went straight home after work finished quickly changing my bed sheets which hadn't been done in a while meaning they probably still smelt like her. I was also sure my enlightening wank the other night might of left some stains too. Once they were changed I rushed around my room picking it up slightly glad Nora hadn't began leaving her stuff here just yet.

I pretty much ran to take my shower kidding myself thinking I could get in and out before Mason got here. He finished work at exactly the same time as me only difference being he would have to lock up and judging by last night it took about fifteen minutes. His work was also maybe ten minutes further into town so that meant I'd had roughly twenty-five minutes more than him and it almost took me that long to figure out the stupid sheets. I was halfway through my shower, enjoying myself singing away to my new favourite coincidentally also Mason's favourite song I like me better which I now new all the words to. "I might get into too much talking/I might have to tell you something/damn/I like me better when I'm with you."

"Oi that's my song!" I was instantly made aware of someone else being home and standing outside the bathroom. I'd left the door half way open in case he rang the bell, I should of known he would let himself right in like always, nothing really had changed.

"Advert eyes." I called out hoping he wasn't already storming in here.

"I'm not a total idiot I can hear your showering." He laughed from outside the door. I shut the water off grabbing a towel from the railing letting it hang to cover my crotch as I used a corner to dry my hair as I flopped it down over my face. "I'm also not some gay perv so can you hurry up I gotta pee." I heard him bang on the half open door. Fine have it your way. He obviously wants me outta here. I began walking over to the door still only the hanging towel to give me any sort of decency. I opened the door revealing my best friend who had his back to me at first turning as he heard me. "Bout time..." His words trailed as he saw me. His eyes were all over me only now was I not blind to his eye rapes. Maybe this was a bad idea...

"Can't you give me one more minute?" I smirked loving his reaction and with that I closed the door enough to hide me behind it and long enough so I could move the towel, wrapping it around my waist to cover me better. "Done. Please be my guest... prince." My smirk grew as I opened the door seeing him still standing his mouth actually open still. I brushed by him and walked to my room to get dressed.

I took my phone with me music still playing as I pulled on some black boxing shorts and a grey tight fit t-shirt. At least Mason still hadn't been in my room so it gave me time to finish tidying up. I'm never a clean person nor did I ever care what Mason thought but today I did. I picked all my dirty washing up including the towel I just used and threw them all into the washing hamper on the landing. I then pulled a baby wipe out from my bedside table and wiped them down removing any spilt drink stains or sticky condom stains come to think of that one time last week with Nora. Nora... I should probably reply to her before Mason gets out because we both know I will be ignoring her mostly the rest of today.

B. No hun I don't wanna go watch the new whatever chick movie is. See it with ur mates mayb? Give me and Mason chance to watch new Annabelle?

That actually didn't sound half bad as long as Mason didn't mind the interaction we'd have at the cinema before parting ways. Maybe he could wait until hers starts then turn up and leave right away after... we can talk about it. I was standing in the middle of my room when I finished messaging her going straight back to opening my bedroom window to let some breeze in I realised what song was playing... Mason's first favourite hold me while you wait. Somehow it had snuck into my playlist that was on shuffle but I didn't mind. I'd listened to it a couple of times mostly when with Mason and he was badly singing it.