" haechan didn't really poured water on the guy. Actually he was a bit far but hyuck bend down that's when we saw the water being spilled and it wasn't on hyuck. We think it was on purpose just to beat him up" jeno explained.

" i didn't even remember his bottle touching my ass. Like i would have felt that but i didn't" hyuck slumped on the table being sad about it. " i should have beaten that guy before me" then he made a thud on the table.

" yeah atleast you didn't wreck an arm.." mark spoke.

" heck no i would definitely like to loose an arm than my beautiful face" hyuck said as he touched his chubby cheeks.

" well i didn't actually accidentally tripped but rather i was tripped while i was aiming for the guy." mark explained.

" damn you guys have been rounding up.. Are they possibly by gang members??" i asked them.

" well i got punched by jang jirook. He was once the former president of the soccer club but he was removed after his incident with the new president jung dishin" hyuck said.

" and the guys broke my phone are kang shigang and lu woohan. They are the same guys who also tripped mark." renjun said.

" wait jang jirook and lu woohan are friends since tenth grade but they haven't seen after their last suspension together." jaemin explained.

" so like two of the three guys knew each other. And they are friends?? " i said. They nodded.

" ugh i just can't wait to beat them up once i planned it.. " jeno and hyuck are ready to fight back  but then renjun spoke.

" we can't handle them they are always on their hideout at jereom street"

" who said that we'll beat them up??" jeno said.

Oh boy..

" woah no one is going to beat up anyone here. Not now not even next time" i said to them.

" ugh finee..." hyuck and jeno placed heir hands on their chest.

" but I'll get them next time.."

__-:-__

We are at the headquarters and me and renjun are searching up things on the website. Renjun has been searching up about the book that was given to us. And some of the notes left inside was taken by mark for examination.

Since i have my time today i decided to search up gang in the website.

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄

Welcome to hide.
▄▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄

🔎 Gang..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_1997.02.04 [hiest of jejudo gang]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2008.12.13 [totoro by S.I.Y gang]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2005.12.13 [hades gang members]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2006.11.10 [jejudo files 1993-2006]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2006.12.06 [jejudo murder case]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2007.01.31 [jejudo president lu minki case]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2010.08.02 [missing gang members of jejudo]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2017.05.09 [PUNGYAL ST. Gang]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2011.06.27 [hades gang rumors]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2018.07.01 [PUNGYAL ST. Gang members]
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_2018.10.20 [PUNGYAL ST. Gang murder]