Exploring Remnant

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Where can I find this city...?"

Man: "Just keep heading north and you'll see the capital in no time."

(Y/N): "Hm..."

(Y/N) turns and starts to walk away before a different voice catches his attention. 

???: "HEY!"

(Y/N) turns and looks to see a Burly man with a long beard.

Burly: "You think you can just crash in here and walk away you Faunas trash?" 

(Y/N) tilts his head at this, 'Faunas? I thought these creature were called humans...' He turns away and keeps walking but stops when something impacts the back of his head.  Looking he see's the Burly man with a angry look on his face. 

Burly: "DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

The man swings his fist at (Y/N), he simply leans back now with a more upset look on his face.  The man takes another swing and hits him, (Y/N) growls and swings back hearing a crunch as his fist makes contact with the mans face.  The man stumbles back and holds his face in shock before yelling.

Burly: "YOU'RE DEAD!"

He pulls out a knife and rushes the monster in disguise and takes a stab at him.  (Y/N) raises his chitin cover hand and block it, shattering the knife in the process.  The man looks in disbelief of what just happened. (Y/N) slowly extends his arm towards the man, before the man can do anything the top spike on (Y/N)'s wrist extends and goes through the mans throat.  The crowd gasps in horror as (Y/N) uses his other hand to slowly push the man off the spike.

The man falls to the floor, blood spurting from his neck as he drowns in his own blood.  Everyone screams at the sight. (Y/N) simply retracts the spike back and continues towards this... "Capital". 

He takes flight once more and it isn't long before he see's something that catches his interest.  A floating landmass.

(Y/N): "This must be the capital

(Y/N): "This must be the capital... Fascinating..." 

(Y/N) quickly picks up speed and flies towards the city, intent to get the information he seeks.  He lands on the outskirts of a city and folds his wings before walking in and looking around at the buildings.

(Y/N): 'Well, these humans may not be a dumb as I thought...'

(Y/N) keeps walking towards a large structure in the distance hoping for the knowledge he needs.

*Meanwhile*

Many people are hard at work in a room filled with monitors, one man in particular catches something interesting.  He presses a button on his desk sending a signal to general Ironwood, requesting he come over.