1: The Only Girl

"Heyo." I yelled through the front door of one of my best friend's house. I'm Angelina Black a typical 13 year old girl. Minus the fact that I hang out with some of the craziest boys I know.

Kirby Buckets wants to be an animator when he grows up, just like his hero, Mac McAllister. Fish is the cool cat of the group and is obsessed with himself, social media and, most notably, his hat. Last, but not least Eli. There are really no words to describe him. He once ate a mysterious taco from a vending machine for five dollars, for a dare. It was kind of gross, but funny at the same time.

Then there's me. I'm basically the crazy one, obsessed with pandas and hats. If you saw me alone, I'd probably be watching countless YouTube videos or reading fanfiction. I have frizzy raven black hair - which I tame by using a lot of hairspray and a flat iron - tan skin and piercing blue eyes. I'm semi-short being shorter than Kirby, but a centimeter taller than Eli. (A/N I don't know if Eli is shorter than Kirby, but it seems like he is so I'm going to go with that.) Being, basically, the only girl in the group means getting teased a lot by the boys, other girls and my older sister. It's no biggie though. I really don't give a crap about what other people think. But, there are those rare times when some of my other friends, that are girls, are with Kirby, Eli, Fish and I, but it's not too often.

"Hey." The boys yelled back at me. I could tell their eyes were glued to the TV screen in Kirby's living room. I bet they were watching that Mac McAllister animated show again. Big Bloated Bloaf I think it was called. I don't know. I kicked off my high-tops and walked to the living room and, sure enough, I was right.

"I want to eat this big bowl of chili, but I also want to ride this mechanical bull. Here it goes!" The fat guy on the TV said, and pushed a red button that started the mechanical bull. He spilled his chili all over his face and the boys started laughing.

"I can't believe you guys watch this show." I disapproved, shaking my head. "Says the girl that watched 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'." Fish retorted. "That was force by an evil older sister." I defended. The boys all looked at each other. "Yeah, right." Kirby smirked at me and I felt butterflies.

There's the reason I was forced to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. My older sister (who is going to go to Hell, by the way) Savannah knew I was hiding something from her and we tell each other everything. So naturally, she went to the most painful torture for me to endure to make me tell her my secret. Forcing me to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. (A/N Sorry to The Real Housewives of wherever fans out there!). And how did she force me to watch you ask? She sat on me. I lasted through the theme song until I blurted out my crush on Kirby. Luckily, the boys didn't walk in on me telling my secret. Unfortunately, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was still on when they walked in and they still tease me to this day. After a year, too!

While we were talking, the fat dude on TV's face melted off because of the hot chili and had said his catchphrase. "Why do I like my Chili so hot?"

"Hey Oafers. I'm famous TV animator and all around great guy, Mac McAllister." Mac McAllister came on the screen. "Nobody make a sound." Kirby put his hands out to emphasize his point. I sat on the armrest of the chair. "But what if I-"

"Not even one sound, Eli. Don't even breathe." Kirby interrupted Eli. And being the person he is Eli started holding his breath. We all looked back at the TV.

"This Friday, I'm returning to my home town, Forest Hills, to hold a very special character designing contest," Mac McAllister started. "Grand prize winner gets their character on my show, Big Bald Oaf!" So that's the name of the show! "And remember," He changed his voice to sound like Big Bald Oaf, "Why do I like my chili so hot?"