"A-Ah... I'm going now Gguk"

He was about to walk but I grab his arm. He look at me with his beautiful confuse eyes.

"W-Wae?"

"I'll take you home.." - I said smiling

He bite his lips and slowly nod. I can't help but to pinch his cheeks, he's so cute.

/

"Oh son! Oh hey Gguk?"

"Hello Mrs.Kim" - I said and bow

"Taehyung-ah!"

I look up then I see a man who's smiling at my cutie. I furrowed my eyebrows and look at my cutie.

"Minjae hyung!" - then taehyung quickly hug him

So he's minjae? I look at them slightly pouting, because my cutie is in his arms.

"Ohmygod hyungie! I miss youuuu!" - taehyung said smiling

"Aish taehyung-ah, you're still a cutie" - Minjae said pinching taehyung's cheeks

"And you're still handsome minjae-ah" - taehyung said with his cute boxy smile

I knitted my eyebrows and look away from them.

"Are you okay Gguk?"

I raised my eyebrows and look at Mrs.Kim. Oh shooookt.

"A-Ah yeah.. I'm okay" - I said, smiling and she just smiled nodding

"Oh okay... just sit if u want hmm? I'm going to prepare a food" - she said smiling and I nod

I look back at taehyung and they just keep smiling, giggling, talking and talking while taehyung is still on that Minjae arms. It's looks like they fucking boyfriends that didn't see each other for a fucking years. I rolled my eyes and I cross my arms and just look at the wall, frowning.

After a minutes...

"Yah you're really a manly now, look at you"

"And you're still a babie haha"

I look back at them and they still on each other embrace while me still standing in door. Taehyung is pouting and that Minjae is looking lovingly in my cutie's beautiful eyes and then suddenly he kissed taehyungs forehead....

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

My frown suddenly fade and I felt a pang on my chest. I bite my lips and look down for a seconds. I don't know but my heart suddenly feel heavy... I know it's just a kiss on forehead, but why it's hurts?

I hit my tounge on the  wall of my mouth. I look back again to them, they still smiling and talking, It's look like he forgot that I'm here? He forgot that I'm here standing while just looking at their sweetness... It's look like he doesn't want me to know who is that Minjae... It's look like he doesn't want me to interrupt their moment...

What am I thinking?

I chuckled lowly and sigh then I hold the doorknob, I look back at them for a seconds and smiled sadly then finally I open the door then leave to his house, leaving with the loud *TUG* of the door.

I don't know but I felt sad, angry and jealous. I know it's just a peck on fucking forehead but YES I'M FUCKING JEALOUS. Even though I really don't know who is that fucking Minjae but still I'm mad at him and I'M JEALOUS AT HIM.

I chuckled when I felt a tears drop on my eyes.

"What the fuck..." - I wipe my tears and chuckled fakely while walking