without you part 4

Start from the beginning

5 minutes later*

I had on black sweatpants, a white shirt and my red shoes and is currently heading towards the elevator. "Hey Midoriya!! Wait up!" I looked behind me and saw kirishima running towards me. We went in the elevator together, I pressed the main floor and then it was silence for a while before I asked "so umm. You wanna talk about what happened with kiminari?" He looked at me "I'm sure he told you, it was an honest mistake, I'd never hurt kiminari on purpose. I love him. So much" I smiled at the sweet words he said.

"So hows bakugo?" I looked at him confused "he's fine, why do you ask?" "Well I haven't seen him in a while, I came here late, like 3am" I chuckled.

He want to know how kacchan is🤭

"Well there's something wrong with him, he got a little makeover." He chuckled "well I don't think its that bad." The elevator door opened. I looked by the chairs and saw uraraka reading. I was about to walk over when I heard "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I guess kirishima found kacchan.

Uraraka and I quickly ran over to them. "SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR!!"  She yelled. "B-B-BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GUY!" he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whats with all the racket?, whats going on?" Todoroki walked in the lobby with a bottle of water in hand.

I looked at him up and down "NOT YOU TOO TODOROKI!!" I yelled, he turned into a she.

She stood there, hands crossed over her boobs like she was born with them. "What are you wearing!?" He well she walked closer to me and did a little spin.

She (Todoroki)was wearing: