"Thanks Joonie. I'm finding it hard to control all of them at once. I don't even know how you do it day on day.", Jin thanked me.

"But we want to do something, don't we Jimin?", Tae groaned.

"I think you two have done enough for now. You can help with the eating."

"Yay! We can help with the eating Jimin!", Tae squealed. 

Jimin who wasn't quite yet on a high, realised what I was saying, "Whatever. I'm tired anyway."

"I can't do this. I'm tired too. How come I have to do some work?', Yoongi complained.

"Fine. Jimin swap with Yoongi but please don't have anymore sugar.", I changed them around, physically pushing them in to each other's places so that they don't get mixed up.

I supervised them as they cooked, not wanting to get involved in the cooking myself because I have not recovered from the trauma haha.

"How come you guys aren't as busy as you seem?", Y/N asked me as she crept up behind me.

"We are busy but I guess this is holiday season for us too. We have everything sorted out for now so we can relax. But things will get busier, don't worry I'll let you in to it slowly.", I reassured. 

"Great. You guys only do two hours practice every day and that's enough to leave me incapable of breathing. How am I going to survive when you do like twelve hours training?"

"Don't worry. I'll be easy on you."

"So what's on the menu this morning?"

"I'm not quite sure. They're doing the cooking."

"Jin, what's for breakfast?", she quizzed as she tugged at his sleeve like a little girl.

"Omelettes and toast and other stuff.", he replied.

"So what's the plan for today?", I interrogated Y/N.

"I was planning to go out for some longboard-dancing but I don't think I can. It's pouring outside. A Friday night in then I guess?"

"I think I'll be a bit busy this evening."

"Never mind. I'll occupy myself with some art."

"I'll be busy watching a movie with you!", I laughed at my own joke.

"Very funny."

"Talking about art, can I see some of yours?"

Your POV

When he asked if he could see some of my art, my heart skipped a beat. Namjoon goes to world-class art galleries (most of the time because Tae drags him along but still), Namjooning around the fancy pieces. My art is nothing compared to those. And I've got to admit, my art is mostly paintings and drawings of the moon, rain and him.

"My art? I don't think you want to see them."

"Why?"

"They're really bad."

"Don't say that. I saw you painting a picture of wolves that day. And that was amazing."

"Are you stalking me?"

"Haha. Very funny. No I'm not stalking you. I was checking up on you."

"Checking up on me?"

"Yeah to make sure that you aren't setting the mansion on fire or ruining the music room with all that art stuff you use. That's Yoongi's favourite room you know."

"Okay I know I'm very likely to make a mess wherever I go but you don't have to check up on me. Check up on yourself first and then me."

"So you're not going to let me see your art?"

"Fine. After breakfast though."

I finished it at that. I really wanted to show him my art and ask for an honest opinion but I don't want to at the same time. Anyway, breakfast was great.

"So who made breakfast?", I questioned.

"Jimin did quite a good job today.", Jin commented, "I can't say the same about Jungkook and Hoseok though."

Tae seemed to be enjoying his job quite a lot. He was stuffing everything in his mouth as usual. I've noticed this: Jin and Tae eat the same amount except Jin does in such a subtle way that you don't notice but Tae makes a big show of eating. All the ties that keeps them together.

"So what movie are we watching?", I queried as I made popcorn.

"I was thinking of Train To Busan. You're not scared of horror movies are you?", Namjoon said.

"Not really scared. What's it about?"

"Zombie apocalypse, blood and all the usuals topics that comes in your mind when you think horror."

Namjoon POV

"Oh god! Are you okay?", I muttered. Y/N was hugging on to me so tight that it hurt. 

In more than one way.

"Do I look okay?", she answered. 

Okay, she doesn't look okay. Her nails are sinking in to my skin, leaving marks in some places because her grip was so tight.

"Should I turn it off? I thought you said you aren't that scared.", I wasn't going to watch it if she didn't want to.

"No. I'll survive."

"Are you really sure about that? You don't look like you will."

"I will.", she straightened up, rubbed the sweat off herself and let go of me. My stomach churned when she let go. I wanted more of her, "See, I will survive."

"Only time can approve that."

"Can you not get all formal with me?"

"I'll make a note of that."

"Can you not?"

"Okay okay. I won't.", I wrapped my arms around her slim waist.

We continued watching the movie and there was no lack of screaming and more clawing on to me. God! That girl really needs to figure out what scares her. I thought she wasn't going to be scared. Tae joined us half way in to the movie and for some very weird reason, he didn't seem bothered by the bloody scenes tonight. I'm starting to think that my moon child's soul has swapped places with Tae's. Tae had fallen asleep on Y/N's lap and she in turn had fallen asleep on mine. I played around with her long black hair. Making swirly patterns and hearts with it.

"Hello people. Rise and shine sleepy heads.", Hoseok screamed.

"Huh?", I was feeling a bit confused, light blinding me as I opened my eyes. 

I felt something on my lap. Y/N's head.

"You guys fell asleep watching a movie.", Yoongi explained.

"Oh. Yeah watching a movie.", the swirly patterns I had made with her hair were still there. 

She hadn't woken up.

"Y/N. Wake up.", I softly whispered in her ear.

She lifted her hands up in to a 'I'm-in-the-process-of-waking-up' yawn and slapped me in the face doing that. "Oww!"

"Sorry.", she mumbled sleepily. 

She stood up suddenly, pushing Tae off her lap without noticing.

"Oww!", Tae shouted as he landed on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Tae! I didn't mean to do that. I didn't realise you were there.", she was now fully awake, staring at the mess she'd already made.

"It's okay.", Tae muttered, "I think I just got a mild concussion. No biggie though."

Friday night in. Note to self: the next Friday night in is going to be a long time away. I don't think we need any more of this trouble for a while now.