Chapter 1

The brunette opened his eyes slowly, feeling his whole body hurt and a stinging sensation in certain parts. He tried to move, but it only made him groan slightly. He looked around and found himself in a house. He tried to get up, but felt his legs and arms give way, making him groan again, catching the attention of the girl who was reading on the other side of the cabin. The girl ran to the man, seeing that he had woken up. She blushed strongly and ran into one of the other rooms of the house, leaving the older man staring at the now open door with a raised eyebrow. The (h/c) returned to the room with a glass of water and a plate of something that the brunette had not yet identified. The girl sat on the corner of the bed and handed him the glass of water. Gaston with much difficulty took the glass and took a few sips before asking:

"Where am I?"

"You are at the local hospital, at the moment you are the only patient." the girl said, looking at the man, realising that the way she was sitting she was able to see part of his breastplate and the bandages that covered his chest. She stared for a few seconds before realising that the brunette was looking at her with a naughty smile.

"Why am I here?"

"Y-y-you fell from an extremely high height, which caused one of your legs to be broken and some cracked ribs." the girl answered, lowering her flushed face.

"God! Belle! Where is she? I need to see her!" Gaston tried to get up again, only for, once again, his legs to give away and he found himself in the arms of the girl in front of him.

"Bella got married as soon as she came here a week ago." she said, putting the brunette in bed once again.

"Belle is married...? I can't believe it. My love..." The brunette put his hands on his head, doing a dramatic stance.

(Y/n) had known Gaston for a long time, she knew what he was like and how he acted. She knew his arrogant ways, his selfish acting. She knew he probably didn't even remember her, for he had eyes only for Belle, the prettiest one. All the girls in the village had always been in love with the brunette, falling into his arms easily. The (h/c) was no exception, always melted by the man. She felt her heart beating fast when next to him, but had no courage like the other girls to actually stay close, so she ended up just looking from afar.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Gaston calling for her. He was trying to get up at all costs, but he didn't realise that he had no clothes on, only the bandages. The girl blushed till the roots of her hair, but took the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around his bare torso anyway. When Gaston realised this, seeing the girl blush, his smile just got bigger.

"I-I'll get your clothes." the (h/c) ran to another room of the house and took the clothes already cleaned, went back to the room and gave him the clean clothes.

She ran out quickly, slamming the door and leaning her back on it.

Some time later Gaston left the room, fully dressed, but staggering a little. The girl rushed to help him hold himself upright.

"The people of the village missed you, every day one of them came to visit you." she said, smiling slightly.

"And could I know the lady's name?" the brunette smiled gallantly, the other blushed once again, lowering her head and letting her hair fall on her face.

"My name is (Y/n) Blanche, Monsieur." (Y/n) smiled slightly looking at the man, finally showing her eyes, looking directly at Gaston, who realised that her eyes were the purest (e/c) he had ever seen, he could fall into that colour and drown.

"It was nice meeting you, (Y/n)." he smiled seductively and kissed the girl's hand, making her blush again.

He opened the door slowly and let go of the girl. He looked around the front of the house, took a deep breath and walked off normally, leaving the younger girl looking startled.

"Unbelievable..." (Y/n) smiled, closing the door.