Teen! Steven x Underfell! Reader

Angsty Cuddles

~ requested by Violetta_Diamond ~

Your POV:

I looked around the once horrible shed in boredom. I never realized that the Underground could get so boring when no one was trying to kill someone. My eyes danced along the light (f/c) walls as I listened to the outside world. It was quiet for once, which made my skin crawl. The outside usually had the sound of screams of pain or just yelling. For the first time in awhile, I felt a twinge of fear nipping at my mind.

I sighed and sat up, looking around my room quietly. The skeleton brothers let me take over the shed once they realized that they weren't getting rid of me. I refused to die and refused to not be their friend. I mean, you need some allies in this hell I now call home.

I had built onto the shed a bit so I could have my own bathroom as well as a kitchen and closet. My kitchen was small but homey and was mostly filled with junk food and stuff for spaghetti. The spaghetti was only for Papyrus though, I rarely ate it anymore. My bathroom was simple. It had a nice sink, a shower and bathtub and a toilet. The essentials basically.

My closet was filled to the brim with pants, hoodies, and t-shirts. I had a variety of leather jackets as well, and some flannels that went down to my knees if I wanted to laze around my 'house'. My wardrobe's color palette consisted of black, red, white, and (f/c). There wasn't a lot to choose from in terms of colors here in the underground.

I didn't really have a bedroom, as my 'house' was really just one room. My bed was pressed against the far right corner of the room. I had some posters hanging up around my bed but that was about it in terms of decoration. I had a nice black couch up against the wall with a TV and coffee table in front of it. Along the wall next to the couch was my collection of CDs and books.

Against the wall across from my bed was a desk which had a gaming computer along with a wide selection of consoles to play on. I had built in a little 'separation' wall to distinguish my room from the living room, but it was mostly so I didn't knock over the TV or my computer. I had a nice fluffy carpet throughout the house except for in the bathroom and kitchen.

Everything in my home screamed 'lazy' even though I had a high quality gaming setup and TV setup. My TV basically covered the whole entire wall because it was so big. I have to thank Papyrus for that though. He kindly 'bought' it for me after I officially moved into the shed.

I decided to just walk around due to my boredom so I went over to my closet. I reached in and grabbed my mask along with my leather jacket. Only Sans and Papyrus knew that I was a fallen human, so I needed to wear a mask if I was heading out. Well, Grillby knows and he uses it against me sometimes, but he doesn't really kill people so I don't care.

I paused before leaving, a feeling creeping up my spine. I grabbed another mask from my closet before finally heading out and locking my door. I walked quietly as the snow crunched beneath my feet. The quietness that rested heavily in the air had resolved now as I saw lots of yelling and fighting going on once again. I let out a small sigh in relief as I exited Snowdin, going through the hell Papyrus created to stop humans.

I stopped once I saw a figure in the distance. They were shivering as they looked at the puzzle in front of them in slight confusion. I sighed and quietly walked over, not wanting to be noticed yet. As I got closer to the shivering figure, I noticed that they were a human. I sighed and casually walked over, standing on the other side of the death trap Papyrus had made. The figure looked up and I finally got a good look at them.