Wtf! Part Two!!!

"Ellie! Your the one who brought us here! Do you know how to fix this?" Stiles yelled. I stared at him for a couple minutes before answering.
"I mean I could take all of the venom from the bite. It'll take all the werewolf dna out of your blood stream." I said hesitantly. Stiles looked into space for a couple minutes before nodding his head.
"Okay well then you might want to lay on something. I'm literally taking a part of your dna out of you. So you might pass out for a couple hours or days." I said. Lydia looked like she was going to object but Stiles kissed on her the head and mumbled something in her ear. She nodded and turned to me.
"Do it." Lydia said. I nodded and gestured for Stiles to lay down. He crawled onto one of the beds and got comfortable.
"Okay I've never done this before so lets hope it works." I said. I moved my hands an inch above his chest and started chanting giberish. Stiles eyes started drooping and then he was out. I continued chanting the words for a couple seconds before stopping.
"Okay that should have worked. He should be out for a little so how about you guys go and eat." I said. Everyone left except for John, Lydia, Scott, Allison, Newt, and Minho.
"Guys he'll be fine go ahead." I said. Newt, Minho, and Allison looked hesitant but left anyways. Lydia kissed Stiles softly on the head before leaving. John did the same and followed behind Lydia. Scott stepped up next to Stiles and held his hand.
"This is all my fault. I'm sorry Stiles." Scott whispered. A tear slipped down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away before exiting the room. I walked up to Stiles bed and pulled the blanket over him.
"I really hope this worked." I said quietly before exiting the room.
I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone conversing and eating. I must have been in there a while because everyone was almost done eating or already done.
30 mins later
"Okay since you all are done I think its time to watch more videos. So yeah lets go." I said. Everyone followed me back to the screening room and got comfortable. I sat down at my computer and started the next video.

Everybody laughed when the 'tut, tut, tut' part showed up.
"He is such a pack mom." Derek said laughing.
"Oh my did the Derek Hake just laugh." Stiles said from the door way. Everybody looked over at him surprised.
"Wow. That was fast." I muttered. Lydia jumped up from her sitting position and ran over to Stiles.
"Your okay. How do you feel. Do you feel like your gonna pass out? You know what lets take you back to your bed." Lydia said. Before Lydia could pull Stiles out of the room John came up behind her.
"Come on Lydia give him some room. Come on son lets go and sit down." John said. Lydia smiled sheepishly and helped Stiles over to a seat.
"Do you think it worked?" Stiles asked, looking up at me.
"I don't know. Have you tried changing your eyes or shifting to see if it worked." I asked. Stiles shook his head. I nodded and gestured my hands, telling him to try. Stiles closed his eyes and tried to change his eyes. It didn't work at all.
"Nope. You aren't a werewolf anymore." I said. Stiles smiled and clapped happily.

Hello everybody! I finally finished this. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had a lot going on. Anyways hoped you like it and love you all!