WTF!

I do NOT own the image above^^

It was about 7 in the morning when I woke up. Nobody else was up so I decided to go and make breakfast for everyone before I woke them up. As I walked past Stiles and Lydia's room I heard a soft click and then Stiles walked out. Not expecting me to be standing there he jabbed out his fist hitting me in the ribs. I groaned and held my stomach. He quickly apologized and walked to the door that said kitchen. I followed him quietly still holding my side. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack. He handed it to me and I pressed it against my side. I mumbled a thank you and smiled at him.
"Is it fine if I make breakfast? The wolves will be hungry and so will Lyds since she's pregnant. And everybody else will probably be hungry also." Stiles rambled. I nodded my head and walked over to the fridge.
"That's actually what I was coming to do before you punched me in the ribs. But anyways I'll help. And you know what all these people like except a couple so you will be a lot of help." I said. He smiled at me and started digging stuff out of the fridge and cupboard. When he was done pancake mix, bacon, waffles, sausage and eggs were out. I sighed and started getting to work as Stiles made the stuff that needed to be mixed. Finally two hours later we had everything done. I grabbed the milk, orange juice, and apple juice. I told him to go and wake everyone up while I went to the bathroom. He smiled evilly and ran from the room. 5 mins later I heard five different screams.
"Bloody hell Tommy why did you do that?!" I heard a voice yell. I heard Stiles laugh and say something before a door opened and Minho, Newt, Frypan, Brenda, and Gally walked out. Stiles walked over to the room the said Scott and opened the door quietly. He saw most of the pack gathered around the room sleeping in different places. He walked over to where Scott and Allison were sleeping on the bed and flicked Scott on the forehead. Scott jumbed up and bit his arm. Stiles jumbed back terrified and held his arm.
"Scott! Scott you bit me! You fucking bit me!" Stiles yelled. I stood in the back round shocked that this happened. Stiles ran to a dresser and pulled out a shirt. He ran over to the bath room yelling no no no, which woke everyone up. Everyone rushed into the room and saw Stiles(or Thomas, Mitch, Dave, and Stuart) frantically cleaning a wound on his arm. Once Stiles was done he turned toward Scott, who was cowarding behind Lydia and Allison. Scott knew Stiles wouldnt hurt him if Lyds and Alli were in front of him.
"Great idea Scott. Being a coward and hiding behind my best friend and my pregnant fiancee. You literally bit me dude! I've been saying since the very beginning I didn't want to be werewolf! I was fine being useless, defenceless Stiles! And my eyes are gonna be blue! I've killed millions!" Stiles growled. His eyes flashed a color and every werewolf froze. Stiles looked at them confused and tilted his head.
"What?" Stiles said. Liam pointed to his eyes and mumbled softly.
"Y-your eyes. They're red! Wtf" Liam yelled. Stiles gave him a stern glare but then processed what he said. He ran to the mirror across the room pushing some people out of the way. When he saw his eyes were red he started hyperventilating(don't know if I spelled that right)
"No no no no! I can deal with being a beta! Even having blue eyes! But I can NOT be an ALPHA! Like wtf!" Stiles yelled.

And to be continued!
Okay so I had a lot of trouble writing this because I couldn't find a video. Sooo I made this random dump! I know it stinks but I actually kinda love it😂 Anyways I hope you liked it and if you did stay tuned for PART TWO!!! Love you all remember I don't own any of these awesome movies or tv shows!