Deepwater Horizon

"Okay so I came up with this idea to bring in the people who worked on the deepwater horizon!" I shouted. Everyone made confused faces except Stiles, who got pale in a matter of seconds.
"Anyways I'll be bringing Mike, Felicia, and Sydney Williams. And also Andrea Fleytas!" I shouted over the loud ruckus. Scott made a weird face when I said Felicia and Stiles scoffed at his friends childishness.
"Um Ellie? What do they have to do with Stiles and his awesomeness?" Liam asked confused.
"Well Stiles played a very important part in the oil leak and he hasnt talked to Andrea or Mike since 2010 so I want a reunion." I said happily. Stiles groaned annoyed while I smirked at him evily. I whistled loudly causing the four new comers to fall into the room. Sydney would be my age now so I walked over and started talking to her excitedly. Both Mike and Andrea made weird faces when they saw the people in the room while Felicia just looked confused. Mike scanned his eyes over the group in front of him. He did a double take when he saw a slightly familiar face.
"Caleb?!" Mike yelled out surprised. Stiles sighed and stood up.
"Hey Mike. Its actually Stiles, which should be explained." Stiles said tiredly. Mike nodded confused while Andrea bounced up next to Mike.
"Hey Caleb! How've you been?" She asked cheerfully.
"Eh. Better than most days." Stiles said. Andrea and Mike gave him worried looks. They looked at each other confused before deciding they would do anything to help their fellow brother. But first they have to figure out whats got him so irritated.
Ellie turned away from Sydney for a second and caught Stiles eye. How mouth fell into an "oh" shape and she made a hand motion, which started a video.

There was silence. Absolute silence. And then a loud smack. Everybody turned to see Stiles holding his cheek and Lydia glaring at him angrily.
"What the heck Lyds!" Stiles yelled. Lydia looked at him and then sighed. Everybody saw a traiter tear slide down her face. The Williams and Andrea were confused. Why did this girl smack him? Why was she crying.
"You know, during that entire thing I was watching the news. I wanted to scream so badly but I didn't know why. I've never had to scream for something that was outside of Beacon Hills. But now knowing that you were apart of it. I understand why I needed to scream. You were suppose to die Stiles. But you didn't!" Lydia said, tears streaming down her face. Everybody looked at her with sympathy except the Williams and Andrea. They were just confused. Stiles looked at Lydia for a few seconds before taking her hands.
"Lydia, I have been in love with you since we were nine. I have protected you since we were sixteen. And I haven't felt more pain then when I got all my memories back and realized you probably moved on. You are my life line Lydia and you always have been. I did have a lot of close calls but I survived. I am sitting in front of you Lydia and I'm not going anywhere." Stiles said. Lydia let out a sob and fell into Stiles arms. Stiles held her close kissing her head over and over.
"I'm guessing that's his girlfriend." Andrea whispered to Mike. Mike nodded and looked at the scene in front of him. Cal- nope Stiles, life was so confusing.
"Okay um I'm gonna play more videos. They will be a mix of everything so far." Ellie yelled.

"To be honest I'm so confused right now." Mike said, pulling a face. Ellie chuckled and breathed in deeply.
"Stiles Stilinski is part of the great McCall pack in Beacon hills. Consisting of werewolves, a banshee, coyote, hellhound, and other stuff. Anyways when he was kidnapped by a group called wicked. They erased his memories and he had to go through a bunch of trials. Then all that stuff with you guys happened. Then he met Katrina...she got murdered right in front of him. He went a little crazy and became an assassin, taking out all the people who killed Katrina. Then he met Audrey. They fell in love and all that icky stuff. Anyways they took a trip to Beacon hills and they got into a car crash and Stiles woke up with his memories." Ellie said, taking a big breath at the end. The Williams and Andrea stared at him amazed. He was no older then 25 and had been through all that crap.
"Wait! Supernaturals are real?!" Andrea yelled. Ellie nodded and gestured to some of the pack.
"Yeah! And some of them are standing right in front of you."
"Anyways I'm gonna play more vids." Ellie said, plopping down on her chair.

It was silent for a couple seconds before Lydia, Scott, and Allison started laughing.
"Yep thats definitely Stiles." Scott said, wiping some tears from the corner of his eyes. Stiles looked at them affended before laughing also.
"So you and...Lyds? Have been dating since high school?" Andrea asked. Lydia looked over at her and smiled.
"Since senior year. And its Lydia!" Lydia said smiling even more.
"Okay now I'm gonna play another video!" I yelled over the noise.

"And that is Stydia." Ellie says while doing jazz hands at the screen. Everybody laughed while Lydia and Stiles Shared a kiss.

The end!!! I'm kidding this isn't the last chapter. Anyways I really hoped you guys liked it. If you didn't I don't really care, this is my story I can do whatever I want with it. Anyways I love you all(even the haters) and I will be posting a new story in about two weeks, maybe even next week. Bye!!!!!!!!
(I do not own any people or characters I use in this story)