>11<

Mark POV :

I growled as the voice box answered again, "Yache I swear- pickup the phone goddammit!!!" , "Hey, calm down I'm sure they're okay." Rick placed his hand on my shoulder to reassure me. I frowned, "I'd feel much better if you haven't given her that usb!" He took a step back, "Look I was just trying to guide her in the right direction and I would've told you but your just so overprotective of them! It's really annoying!" I scoffed, "I am not overprotective I'm just trying to- Protect them from those monsters!" I shout, gaining the attentions of others. Rick raised an eyebrow, "Sure, do you even know how Madison and (Y/N) feel about this? Especially since she is already a young adult!?" He asked. I opened my mouth to shout back but I fell silent, "That's What I thought." Rick sighed, "Mark you have to let them live their lives, yes you can protect them but at a reasonable point you know?" I frowned, "You can't tell me what to do, they're MY daughters not yours, now let's move. Yache isn't picking up," "He must be busy-," I cut him off, "Even if Yache is busy he always answers my phone calls, there's something wrong. I can feel it." Rick sighed, defeated, "Alright Mark whatever you say, I'll go tell the rest of the group to hurry up." I looked down as he left, I know there's something wrong I just wish this feeling was just me overreacting... Please be safe Madison and (Y/N)

Chen :

I walked out with the laptop showing where Godzilla was heading too, when I heard Mark shout, "What's going on?" I asked the person closer to me. They shrugged, "Something about his daughters," he looked at me with a serious look, "He reminds me of my father and boy was he Strict and Overprotective like day-am!" I frowned, "I'll have to separate these two." I muttered heading over to them. I raised an eyebrow as Rick passed me shaking his head disapprovingly, "What happened between you two?" I whispered, he shook his head, "He's not taking any of this well." I sighed, thanking him before walking towards Mark. "Mark?" I whispered, he looked up at me with hurtful eyes, "I'm just worried about them. I don't know what I'll do if one of them gets hurt, or worse loose both of them!" I rubbed his back to comfort him, "In sure they're safe with Yache, he's your best friend and you've known him for years, no?" I asked, he sighed, "Yes and I trust he'll keep them safe with his life...he promised me-", I smiled, "See? He won't break your promise especially since you've known each other for years. Now let's go, the teams waiting." He smiled, "Thanks Dr. Chen." I smiled back, "No problem Mark, now come on." As we made our way to the plane I hid the blueprints that belonged to the Orca...
You never know when you'll need them

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗...

(Y/N) POV :
Ow my head, Must have fallen off the bed or something... I groaned as pain shot through my head my hand automatically tried to reach out, hint tried. I looked down at my hands only to see that I was in a gurney strapped on tightly. "What the!?" I growled as I tried to loosen the straps, I stopped remembering the events, "Oh yeah, I've been kidnapped." I slumped back in silence, staring at the ceiling in boredom, "Now what I'm I suppose to do?" I asked myself as I looked around.
First off, I was in a room filled with vials that contained some type of glowing chemical...dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I was deep in my thoughts that I failed to hear someone entering the room, "I see your awake." I jumped at the sudden voice squinting my eyes to see the figure standing on a shadowy corner. I sighed, "Sadly. This isn't a very comfortable place to wake up in you know?" I said moving a bit causing the gurney to shift lightly. He chuckled, "I know." I frowned, "Then why'd you tie me up? Who are you anyways?" He grinned, "The names Dr. Lycan, the rest is for me to know and for you to find out darling." I sent a glare at his form, "Jonah sent you, didn't he?" I asked. He hummed, "Sort of, he's the boss of this organization...for now." He mumbles the last part. I raised an eyebrow, "I thought so," I stayed silent for a bit, "Come out of the shadows Lycan or are you scared?" I said hoping he'd step out so I can make out how he looks like. He grinned showing his pearly whites, "Of course." He took a step forward to reveal a scarred face that held a wicked grin. I gulped, "Cat got your tongue darling?" He chuckled causing his white robe to move a bit letting me catch a glimpse of a handgun hidden at his side. I looked back at him, clearly annoyed, "No! Is just-," I laughed, "You look awful, Jonah must have scared the lights out of you man." He  stopped, directing his eyes at me, only this time they held a cold feeling, "Oh it wasn't him. But those who you will soon become." It was my turn to go quiet now, "What do you mean I'll become those? Who?" I was hella confused now, what is he talking about??? His grin widened, "The monsters of course, those failed experiments that were sent to Skull Island  for classified reasons." He smiled at me as he grabbed a vial and took a syringe out, I gulped. "Why were they sent there?" I asked eyeing the strange liquid. He placed the empty vial down and smiled at the now glowing syringe in his hand, "As I said before Darling that's for me to know and for you to find out." I frowned, "That's not cool man, and what the heck is that?" I flinched as he rubbed alcohol on my arm. He sighed, "You ask so many questions, but since you will have to be injected with these I guess I could at least tell you," He placed the cotton ball drenched in alcohol near a table as he turned to me, "This liquid is the dna of a Titan more specifically Godzilla, Ghidorah, Mothra...." I stared wide eyed at him as he kept going, they had somehow gotten ahold of each titans dna and mixed it with whatever else that was definitely not for humans and he was going to inject that on me. Oh Hell No!

********
1141 words!!!!
Also sorry for the long wait, been busy with school stuff. Again I'm terribly sorry!!!