Two - Rip My Seams

Start from the beginning

"Can't believe this.." I grumbled.

"What? That you have to date a boy?" Calum asked.

"I'm not even mad about that anymore. "Just the fact that Ashton is telling Luke that we won't be friends anymore. Luke's anxiety is already all over the place and he does not need that kind of thing on his mind."

"Agreed." Calum nodded.

"Ashton is getting on my nerves." I growled and stood up to go find Luke. I barged in the bedroom and the two jumped, probably at my loud entrance. "Lets go Luke."

"C-Coming." He mumbled and I grabbed his wrist and pulled him along beside me, until we reached an empty elevator.

"So..We have to look like a couple.." I mumbled.

"Yeah."

"What do I do?"

"What do you mean?" Luke turned his head to me.

"Well, I am clearly the dominate figure in this relationship." I shrugged.

"What!? No! I am!" Luke retorted and I snorted.

"You are not, Luke, you are such a girl!" I teased.

"This isn't even a real relationship so shut up." Luke sighed and crossed his arms and the mood in the air immediately dropped. I reached down and grabbed his hand and he shifted awkwardly. His cheeks tinting as he glanced off to the side.

"Lets just, try and look believable, yeah?" I said softly and Luke nodded.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out into the lobby. I honestly didn't mind holding Luke's hand, his was bigger then mine but it didn't bother me in the least. He was slightly clumsy so it was kind of cute when he tripped and gripped me tightly, only to apologize moments later.

"I'm going to be the first to say this," I said quietly and Luke turned his head to me, revealing two rose-colored cheeks. "This isn't as bad as I anticipated."

"Right, right." Luke nodded in aggreement. My phone began to ring and I pulled it out and saw the screen flashing Ivan's name.

"Hello?" I sighed.

"Can you, couple it up please?" Ivan asked. "It's not enough."

"Are you watching us?" I hissed.

"Just a little. Luke being flustered is perfect, but Michael you need to act better. Make it look like you're complimenting him or even talking dirty to him. Just something, lighten up your character." Ivan instructed and hung up.

"What did Ivan say?" Luke looked at me with a semi-worried expression.

"That we aren't a good enough of a couple." I said. "Or at least, I need to improve my character." 

"Okay." Luke said quietly and we continued down the street. "Where are we going Mikey?"

"I don't know, Luke." I said and chuckled slightly. "Guess I hadn't really thought of that one." 

"Neither had I." Luke smiled. "Lets just walk around a little more and then we might be able to find something to do?"

"Sounds like a great plan." I said and Luke's face turned a little more red. "You keep blushing a lot, why do you do that?"

"Well it's not like I can help it." Luke shrugged. 

"Well you do it for a reason, and I'm thinking it's kind of hard for me to be the reason." I said. 

"It's just the looks we keep getting.." Luke mumbled and he wasn't wrong, upon looking around us I saw all of the people staring in our direction with disgusted looks. "Mikey.." Luke's voice shook.

"Yeah, Luke?" I said softly. 

"Can-Can we just go back to the hotel? I don't like t-the way everyone is looking at us.." Luke stumbled slightly and I nodded as I took him back to the hotel. This fake relationship was choking Luke and I wish I had an insight in on his mind. I wanted to help him. I wanted to make sure he was okay. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

So that's the second chapter I don't really have any comments except this isn't really working out the way I had anticipated in my mind. It's pretty slow right now because Luke and Michael have to realize that they have feelings for each other. Right now it's just Luke being really down in the dumps because he feels guilty. So you have to be patient, okay it's character developement crap. I guess? 

So yes. 

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX