Chapter 5: Sabertooth

Ages 13-14

Reader-chan's POV:

After the train ride, Andrés and I arrived at the place where Sabertooth headquarters was located. I didn't know where it was so I decided to ask for directions. I asked a man that looked in his mid-twenties and surprisingly he said yes, but then started to flirt with me. I was like, bruh! really? I knew that I was thirteen and had a fair enough body. Not to mention that my breasts were a pretty big size for my age, about a B-cup, and Andrés did say I had pretty nice curves. I never believed her though, I knew that she just said that so I would stop cutting and hating on myself for the monster I am. Anyway, I asked the man if he would give me directions." Oh, yea umm just go outside of town there should be a forest there , then there should be a mountain, climb it to the top and there it is." "Arigato!" Then I told Andrés it was time to go. I told her the directions ,then she sprouted wings and grabbed me by my jacket. About half an hour later we arrived at the front of the guild, just then we felt and heard something rumbling from the guild.

Andrés' POV:

We were on our way into the Sabertooth guild but we then heard rumbling coming from it. I quickly transformed into my full grown tiger mode and pulled out my two blades.( A/N: they look like the Attack on Titan blades) I then told (y/n) to stay behind me and then got into a fighting stance." Be careful, prepared ,and don't go rushing into anything alright (y/n)", I told her in a tone full of worry. She just nodded. If anything is wrong or happens I have to protect her. She raised me from an egg to now, she protected me from being hit with stones when we were in Extalia, and she even went back to her father to train and survive for as long as she could to protect me from Acnologia.

Not to mention that now she has a heart condition, and will get blood loss whenever she cries. So, I have to do my best to keep her protected and happy. After the rumbling stopped we cautiously pushed the doors open then see that all eyes were on us and everything was quiet. There was no danger other than most of the men staring at (y/n) suspiciously and lustfully I went back into my smaller form and flew onto (y/n)'s head.

Reader POV:

All eyes were on us, or me actually, after Andrés was on my head I went to what looked like a bar and asked the person there if I can speak to the master. But while I was walking there I saw two boys one with blond, spiky hair, and one with black emo hair looking or more like staring at us. they seemed really familiar though.

~To be Conuinued~