Chapter 4: Seven Year Gap Part One

Ages 11-13 Years 1-2

Reader's POV:

During these two years my father has been training and preparing me for the spell. I still mourn over my friends/ family, and I know I can't go back. I'm sure everyone would ridicule me and they would never forgive me, after all it was all my fault. So, I stayed with and obeyed my father like a ' good little girl'. Today, he said that soon he would do the spell and that I should rest, but I didn't want to rest so I just trained extra harder. So far, Andrés was safe and that's what mattered most. A couple of days later father said that it was time. I knew that I wasn't ready but, I had to try my best to survive. For Andrés! I couldn't leave her alone with father, NO MATTER WHAT. Father was readying and collecting all of his magic, to do the spell. It Was Time.

Acnologia's POV:

It's time. My spell will determine if this half human,half dragon, my 'daughter' is worthy of my power. I'm glad I disposed of those Fairy Tail guild wizards. They would have gotten in the way and should have known better not to mingle with a child of half blood. "Lets go (y/n).It is time." I told her, she instantly obeyed. I led her to a secluded area in the forest we were in, then told her to stand in the middle of it. I then started the spell. Let us see if you can handle my power (y/n)! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Reader's POV:

After I headed to the middle of the area, four magic circles appeared. One below, one above, and two on my sides. Pain came quickly and came from all over my body. I cried and screamed, occasionally I screamed out swear words/phrases like, puta madre. After a while I realized my tears tasted funny. Then I saw that my tears ...... were red. 'I'm crying blood!!', I thought. It felt as hours had passed then I felt my self changing. I hadn't changed into anything other than a wolf since 'that day'. I transformed into my dragon form, but this time I looked like Acnologia but smaller and a bit more feminine. Then I changed back, the pain stopped but then came surging back. My heart rate was quivering, I then vomited out blood and fell to my knees clutching the upper part of my body. My eyes were still tearing up but it still came out as blood I got up but I was getting dizzy but ignored it. "Congratulations, you passed (y/n) , but whenever you cry it will come out as blood and you will be having problems with you heart." said father. My breath was shaky and my voice was cracked and quivering but I asked if he would keep his word on leaving me and Andrés alone."Yes, I promise so don't worry (y/n). Andrés will be here soon so get your things ready so you can leave." he said. I then said " Where do I go now?" He then told me that there was a new guild named Sabertooth, and to go and join. I didn't understand because I still had the Fairy Tail guild mark on so he told me to just get their guild mark on my other arm and to hide the Fairy Tail guild mark at all times and cost. He then said that there were already two Dragon slayers in the guild, the children of Wesslogia and Skidrum , and to tell them that I was his and Crystal's daughter."Alright." I said in a monotone voice with no emotion showing on my face. If I showed no emotion then people would leave me alone. I then got Andrés and my stuff and headed to my 'new guild' . I told Andrés what happened and what father had said. She then said that if those two dragon slayers were the ones I played with when I was younger with Crystal. I then started to remember meeting and playing with them and their dragons when I was younger. I then started to remember their names and nicknames I gave them. Sting or Stingy-bee, and Ryos/ Rogue or RyRy as I called them. I liked seeing and playing with them when I was younger even though they both were a year older than me. I then started to remember Gray. I remembered his smile, his scent, his personality, and everything about him. I cried silently and then remembered that I can only cry blood. I also realized that I was saying that I was sorry over and over again. Andrés noticed and asked if I was ok. "Yeah let's go before we miss the train." I said. With that she left me alone then quiet the rest of the way there, not because of motion sickness because I don't get it but because I didn't want to talk about it.

~Sorry that if this doesn't make much sense but I guess I suck at this kind of stuff even though I have an A in an English honors class but I wanna thank all of my friends supporting me and my editor. Oh and of course all my readers. Please vote and comment and choose who you want to end up with. I'm gonna make another fanfic after this one so its gonna be like a continuation of this one but its following the manga (the continuation ) don't worry this isn't the last chapter though. thank you for reading!~