Chapter 7: Friendship?

A/N: I always forget to put this in but I do not own anything in this story except the plot and my OCs everything else belongs to their right fun owners.

Sting's POV:

I can't believe it it's (y/n). I haven't seen y/n since we were kids well we still are kids us being like a year older than y/n so yea. But I can't believe it's really y/n. Before I found out y/n wasn't coming back to visit anymore I wanted to tell y/n if when we got older we could get married.

(A/N: oh keep quiet you too were really close and you guys were really little )

And now (y/n)'s here I'm not sure if those feelings I had for (y/n) are still there but I wasn't even sure if y/n felt the same way. But man (y/n) looks good as f*ck (A/N: yes he cusses cus I cuss a lot for a fourteen year old but I'm entering highschool so yea comment or message me if you want to learn more ) (y/n) has developed to a good looking young lady especially her chest.
'STOP IT STING, STOP BEING A PERV!!!!'
I then notice Rouge and (y/n) were giving me weird looks.

"Are you OK, Sting? Your face is all red. ", Rogue and (y/n) asked at the same time.
I said that I was fine, but they didn't look that convinced.

Rogue's POV:

I didn't really believe Sting because, well for one hid face was all red, he looked like he was in a trance, and his eyes kept on wandering to (y/n)'s chest area. I mean I know he's a flirt and can be a pervert, I would know I've found and seen his porn stash; and let me tell you it's huge. But I never would have thought that he would look at (y/n) like that...... actually I did but I don't like it.

I've loved her since I first met her, when she smiled at me for the first time while introducing herself..... when Skydriam was still alive. When she stopped coming back to play when we were younger I was really sad and worried especially after Skydriam told me that the Ice-Water Dragon had fallen.

Then soon after the "incident" with Skydriam I found Sting after finding an egg which was my exceed Froshe (?) and then we joined Sabertooth and then were known as the twin dragons after a couple of missions.

But I was snapped back to reality after hearing my (y/n) say,
"....yeah but now I need to find a place to live."
....... Wait did I say my and she didn't have a place to live yet!!!!!!!!

Your POV:

I was talking to Sting while Rogue was in his 'own little world' this time. He soon came out of it though and then asked me,
"You don't have a place to live (y/n)?"

"No." I replied .

Then Sting looked as if he were thinking. Wow that's a first. Then he asked,

" Hey, Rogue?"

"Yea Sting?" , replied Rogue.

" Don't we have that spare room that we don't use?" asked Sting.

" Yea we do, huh? (Y/n) do you.....i mean would you and Andres like to stay with us?", Asked Rogue.

" Sure! We'd love to!" , I said with a small bright smile adjourning my face.

~Time skip to their place brought to you by your big brother Zeref (still on your POV)~

Soon we reached their house, but I've been feeling a bit dizzy and have a small head ache it must have been the train ride.

" So here we are your new home, make yourself comfortable (y/n)!!!!" , exclaimed Sting not really helping with my headache.

" Sting don't yell inside you're going to give me a headache!" said Rogue in his monotone voice but his face showed annoyance.

" Fine ...... I'm sorry." Sting said with a pout.

Then they showed me the room I would be staying in. I looked around the room and saw that the cleaned it up a bit and it was the perfect temperature ...ice cold.

But as I was admiring the room, I was feeling dizzier by the second and soon everything went black. The last thing I saw was the concerned faces of Sting, Rogue, and the exceeds.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and I know I'm all late and I feel really really really really really bad ok? I am so sorry but please don't kill me. I want to be the one who does it. oh and for the time skip you really are Zeref's biological little sister ok? ok! well thank you for everything and I actually want to start a one-shot book so what do you guys think? ok so yea .....BAI!!!!^^