Arthur's note

Sorry everyone a new chapter is on it's way but as toucan see I changed the title and yes I am adding Rogue Cheney into this cause I just can't leave him out!!!!! The picture is of my OC, Mizaki. So yea and I want to thank all of you my readers for not giving up on me or this story and I want to thank you for all of the views honestly I didn't think I would get even one hundred views! So thank you, thank you all!!!!

Oh and I will update my other story soon too! But I'm thinking of writing another story like a Hetalia x reader x Fairy Tail x SSB, or RPs me and me friends do with animes  so tell me what you think and you guys can send in ideas or requests for stories and I'll see what I can do. Oh and if they're are any males I want to know how to make this and my other stories better for you guy so you can comment or send me a message here on wattpad that goes for anyone else too. OK I think that's ----
America : *does his laugh * You almost forgot saying that you love all of them especially me!!

Me: I didn't forget I was about to tell them that....UNTIL YOU INTERRUPTED ME!!!!! .....and since when did I ever say I loved you!!!

England, Norway, and Romania *says simultaneously*: Don't worry I'll  curse him so he won't interrupt anyone else for a long time. *They all say in a creepy, scary voice , then glare at each other *

Me: Anyways I love you all and just between you and me any guys out there reading this, don't be ashamed of yourself cuz I am bisexual so yea and I am going through some things but yea I'm still here even though sometimes I wish I wasn't so if anyone needs someone to talk to ,I'm here so yea.... ( if you watch hetalia then you'll get the name of the author's note )
Bye everyone