Untitled Part 14

Rogue's POV:

I ran over to (y/n) and started shaking her.

" Hey, (n/n)! Wake up! wake up!!!!!", I exclaimed with worry evident in my voice.

I kept on shaking her and I put her in my lap to check her heart beat and breathing ........it was fine...fine I think.

," How is she?Rogue?!?" , Sting asked.

,"She's fine....fine I think but we should take to the guild's infirmary just in case." I explained to my other best friend.

," Alright let's go and take her to the infirmary ." said Sting

," Yea! Hurry up (n/n) might not be ok!" exclaimed Lector.

,"Froshe, thinks so too!" said ....well I think you know who said that.

,Then we took (y/n) to the guilds infirmary , swiftly but carefully since we didn't want the master to see her like this right after she just joined the guid.

So then we called in the guild's doctor which was actually Steve. he examined her and then started muttering things but I heard a bit because of my dragon slayer hearing.

,".......Not good.....her heart.......doesn't need anymore stress.", is what I heard from Steve .

.

.

.

.

.

.

............"what?"

Steve looked surprised then looked at me. I suppose I said that out loud.

" What? What's wrong with her heart?", I said a bit loudly.

Steve sighs.

"She needs rest. Her heart is stable for now.....but she needs rest... I'll come over and check on her every now and then. After all we dont want the master to hurt her or kick her out if he finds out. So keep quiet about this.", Steve replied; not really answering my question.

"alright then. Sting we should go and put her into bed. Then we'll take care of her then go on a job. Okay?"

"Yeah. After all she should come first before anything." Sting replies looking at her with an adoring look.

I felt something at the pit of my stomach. I didn't like the way Sting was looking at her...

I then carried (y/n) and took her back to the apartment . Then I laid her on her bed in her room. Her exceed coming in then lays next to her looking at her worriedly . I then push a stray strand of hair out of her face, my hand lingering in her cheek for a moment. Then I turn around, head for the door, look back one last time at her to make sure she's okay. Then I close the door only to be face to face with Sting. A worried expression adorning his face.

"is she okay?" He asked.

" Yeah.... She's sleeping with Andres."

" Oh. Okay."