Chapter 3: Gaining and Losing

Reader Pov:

After I finished the song the whole guid was quiet then erupted into cheers and roars.Then a tall woman with white hair, wearing a pink and purple dress came up to me."Hi! I'm Mirajane, but everyone calls me Mira!" She seemed nice enough,"I'm (y/n), just (y/n) I don't have a last name. "Oh, I see", said Mira, " Well where would you like your guild mark?" I then took off my leather jacket and held it tightly, then with my other hand I lifted up my sleeve. " On my left shoulder please.", I said. She put the stamp on my shoulder, and when she lifted it it was a shade of navy blue with a little purple in it. "Wow that's an interesting color." said Mira. I then blushed ' It's probably because of my parents' I thought. "Well, thanks Mira." I said cheerfully. Then my exceed Andrés came and said she was looking for me. I then asked master if she can join the guild he said yes. After she got her white insignia she pulled down her black and blue striped dress and fixed her blue bow on her right ear. Then I saw the raven headed boy that looked around 18 coming towards me. I immediately started blushing because he didn't have a shirt on.

Gray's POV:

So I walked up to (y/n), now that I know her name, and said" Hey, sooo you're a part of the guild now, huh?" " Yea" she said in a shy voice. I thought that was pretty cute." So, hey! Umm do you or umm would you like to join team Natsu? Since you're new and all." Damn I just can't stop blushing " That would be nice I guess." she said shyly again. Thus our adventures begin."GRAY YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!", Cana yelled. "NANI!!!"

3rd Person POV:

You had been a part of the guild for a while, and were loving everything about it. You even became the best of friends with Wendy since she was the closest to your age. You had even been there during the whole Edolas thing too. You had lots of fun afterwards, going an lots of jobs with team Natsu, you even learned how to control your ice-water dragon slaying magic a bit more thanks to Juvia's and Gray's help. You grew more attached and closer to everyone especially Team Natsu,........ and Gray. You had also started to notice that you had a crush on Gray. Even though you knew Juvia was probably going to kill you.

Reader's POV:

We were just coming back from your last job, and couldn't stop yourself from giggling or smiling every once and a while. You just couldn't believe that they destroyed yet another town, Natsu and Gray were still fighting over whose fault it was, Lucy was moping over her rent, Erza was talking to Happy, and Juvia was giving everyone except Gray the evil eye.

When we entered the guild master was about to give an announcement.

Master Makarov's POV:

"LISTEN UP BRATS!!!! It's that time of year again....... the S-Class Exams!!!!" I heard everyone cheer then I told everyone the participants for the Exams," The participants this year will be:

Gray Fullbuster

Natsu Dragneel

Juvia Lockser

Cana Alberona

Mest Gryder

Levy McGarden

Elfman Strauss

Freed Justine

"That's all you all may choose just one partner and then meet at Hargeon Port in a couple of days!"

Reader's POV:

After the announcement I went up to the stage. The lights dimmed and then I started to speak," Hi everyone! I'm gong to sing a song, a song that sort of reminds me of the guild whenever I hear it. Well here I go!"

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,

I'll sail the world to find you,

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,