Thinking as quickly as possible, you chose to show yorself as a threat, and swung the torch around in the grasp of your left arm as you shouted at it as loudly as you could for it to go away. The thing screeched a little, fearing pain, before realizing you weren't really doing anything. The creature appeared to look puzzled, curiously watching your movements closer. It was studying you just as much as you were studying it. 

The monster gave you no time to react. It leapt out, large front claws eager to dig into it's new finding. You jumped back, ready to stick the torch down it's throat if you had to. 

"Ahhahhhhhh!!" Steve suddenly jumped out from the direction you were originally headed, a diamond sword tight in his grip as he leapt at the threat. He skimmed the monster's face with his blade, sending it in shock and jumping back. Steve continued swinging at it aggressively, only skimming the skin at most. That was all it needed for the monster to run off, back into the forest, it's tail between it's legs if it had one. 

"Steve!" You shrieked as you ran up to the man and hugged a thanks to him. He brushed you off of him almost instantly as he was still mentally recovering from that scare. "What was that thing?" 

"What are you doing out here?.. Oh, that was a bear, I think. Not everything went exactly smoothly when realities were swapped. Most of the animals were combined or split in order to simplify everything.. At least that is what it seems like. That thing must have just been passing through... So, what are you doing out here?" 

 "-Oh, I-I- I just came out to get some water. You ran out, and I wanted to warm up my soup... Why are you out here?" 

"I came to do the exact same thing." Steve huffed, pulling out a few full bottles of water. "Also, I usually patrol at night, since that is when most people are sent here for some reason.. It looks like you are doing a lot better now. Feeling sick anymore?" He asked. Once you thought asked out it, you did feel a lot better. 

"Yeah, I guess I do." You said once you realized this. 

"Good. We can head out tomorrow if you want." He offered. "It might be a bit dangerous at night, now I am sure you know why." You nodded silently and followed Steve as he followed the same trail back to his house. Remembering the night before, a new question was brought to your mind. 

"Hey, Steve? As I was falling asleep, you had asked if I could do one last favor. What was that?" You asked. 

"Oh. Nothing important." He mumbled. 

"But, I remember you saying it was important." 

"Yeah, but, now I know you are just one of those girls who doesn't really care. One who will go out at night just to warm up her soup.. I- I just don't think you really could help!" 

"Excuuuse me?! But exactly what are you saying?" You grow angry as you hear Steve. Why would he think you couldn't help. 

"I don't want to make this sound rude, but I know you girls are all like, 'Oh my gosh, I am stuck in this game! Save me oh wise man! I don't care whether you want out or anything, I just want to go back and do my makeup, or something!" He mocked with a high pitched screeching voice, which made you scoff. 

"I don't know what girls have said all that, but I in no way am a selfish jerk!" 

"Oh really?! Then prove it! Go ahead and ask me what I really want?!" Steve turned fully around, showing you a face that really did have a lot of depth to it, as if he were thinking of multiple things at once. Most of all, there was a sincere look of a hidden desire that had been lost to false hope that you knew couldn't be mistaken as something else. 

"..Steve? What do you really want?" You asked softly when the moment was silent. 

".....I want to get out of this dastardly world; same as you." He finally sighed. 

"Well, how could I help you?" You asked. Steve rose his head as if surprised, and half smiled. 

"You?. You really want to help me?" He asked with a flicker of hope in his eyes. You smiled back. 

"You did save me afterall." 

"Come on.. I'll tell you how you can help along the way to my house." Steve offered. So, the two of you walked side by side all the rest way there, Steve doing all the talking. 

As you walked, Steve told you of how he was banished here from the young age of just 13 just for deciding to not be evil. He told you that there was a special pact placed over him, keeping him from being able to leave the world and go back home... unless, someone decided to stay in his place. He.. he was hoping that Tha someone, maybe, be you. 

"It has been years since I have seen anything real looking. I wonder what I would even look like without all these cubes and pixels. Like, what does a realistic sunset even look like anymore, where the sun is actually round?! The idea of something being sphereicle is so foreign to me. You know?" He dreamed, you listened quietly, going through everything is detail your head. If you left, then poor Steve would stay stuck inside Minecraft for who knows how much longer?! All by himself, with no one but the monsters, the occasional prisoners, and that puppy.. but, that is no life he wants to live. You can obviously tell that much!... Or, you could take his place, be stuck in the game instead, let him be free. Maybe he would visit you, maybe he wouldn't... Is it the right the thing to do?... Oorrr, possibly, you could stay to keep Steve company, and if Herobrine finds you here, you could maybe ask that he let's Steve go.. Maybe. It is all just a bunch of ideas afterall! So, what'll it be?

[Politely decline and decide to leave: --> "Venturer"]

[Take Steve's place: --> "Wish Granter"]

[Stay and help Steve: --> "Peace Keeper"]

{FRQ: What would you do if your hands suddenly turned into clams?}