Harrington could only smile and press his hands to Camryn's chest, lightly stroking his fingers over the clothed muscles. "Then I can admit that I had the same fears. I allowed you to keep refusing me because I too was afraid of what might happen if my feelings for you were ever set free," he replied, feeling nothing but relief in being able to finally purge the words he had longed to say for years. "With every touch from you, I felt a fire raging within me, desperate to tear free. I cannot contain it any longer."

"You do not need to," Camryn promised, lowering his head to brush his lips with a teasing kiss that did not last nearly long enough.

The moment Harrington felt that touch, he raised his hands to Camryn's face and held him still, to enjoy the moment for as long as it could last. They stayed that way for so long that his knees grew weak, sharing light kisses that had as much tenderness in their brief contact as they had passion. Even as Camryn pressed closer and deepened the kiss, Harrington could not control his need; his hands fell back to a strong chest, caressed around to taught back muscles and finally dared explore those tight cheeks that flexed at his touch.

He moaned into the next kiss, both thrilled with the reaction he had elicited and disappointed that Camryn chose that moment to break away. "Stay," he pleaded in a whisper, pleased that he was kissed again, before his eyes could open.

"I will not allow such a precious moment to take place against a door," Camryn objected, drawing a smile to his lips as he realised what a compromise those words were. And that they were equally a promise not to refuse him again.

"I would not be opposed to such a thing," Harrington teased, finally opening his eyes to smile at his guard. "I believe that Spencer's first time with Prosper was a similar incident. I do not know either of them to complain about it being any less romantic."

For a moment, Camryn looked utterly scandalised, before laughing and asking; "I am almost too frightened to ask how you know such a thing."

"Spencer likes to confide in people who are in love; he knows that his experiences are excellent lessons for those of us who need a little honest guidance," he admitted, with a shrug. It was no big thing, in this moment, but it had meant the world to him, nearly two years ago, when he turned sixteen and Spencer thought him old enough to be given such advice. "Besides, you should be grateful that someone cared to speak to me of such things, because you know that my father never would have dreamed of doing so himself." That was the hard truth of it, because his father baulked at every 'serious' conversation, preferring to have a more 'friendship' role in Harrington's life. With the ability to tell him what to do, where to go and by when.

Camryn laughed, knowing his father well enough by now to know the truth. "Then I am grateful that the responsibility did not lie with him," he agreed, only to smile warmly and kiss him softly. "However, speaking of your parents," he said, preventing his intention of moving them towards the bed.

"Must we?" He pouted, for good measure, but Camryn would not be swayed.

"We must." He nodded. "I assume they know you will not be returning home this night?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at him, in expectation of an answer he would approve of. Which, knowing him as well as Harrington did, he could give honestly.

He smiled and pressed his hands to Camryn's shoulders, as he moved closer. "They do. Jaycob knows where I am and has promised to deal with my parents if they contact him," he admitted, giving Camryn no time to comment and derail them any longer. "Now...where were we?"

"Hmm, I believe I was taking you to bed," he replied, his lips twitching with amusement.

All he could do, after waiting so long, was sigh his approval. "Yes, you were."