bonus (2)

b o n u s  :  y e s

third person pov

"gina, you guys have been on tons of dates so stop stressing over the damn outfit. he wouldn't care if you wore a damn trash bag, he'd still look at you like you're the sun." yeonghwa says as she tried to calm down the anxious girl.

"you never know what could happen. oh my god what if he's gonna brea—"

"don't you dare finish that sentence, you know he loves you so much."

"o-okay, yeah you're right. it's been five years and it's our anniversary." gina says as she lets out a shaky breath.

"exactly, now hurry up so i can do your hair and make-up." yeonghwa said and pushed the girl into the bathroom connected to her bedroom.

thirty minutes later

the faint sound of the doorbell ringing makes it way to the room the girls reside in and sends gina into slight panic.

"you see, this is what happens when you spend too much time worrying." yeonghwa teases.

"oh shut up, you'd be the same if it was hanbin." gina says. yeonghwa suddenly feels heat rise to her face at the mention of her lover's name.

"whatever, that's probably jisung at the door waiting for you." she says as she ushers her out of the room. "be careful and use protection." with a slight giggle before slamming the door shut to avoid a pillow to her face. gina nervously pats down her blouse and heads to the door to face her boyfriend. 

"breathe in and breathe out, it's just the love of your life, nothing big." she whispers to herself before opening the door. to say he looks great was an understatement, it was like all of her breath was taken away and was given to him. 

"hi, my love." jisung says as his lips pull into a smile. "these are for you, i hope they aren't too much, but i couldn't help it. there was a cute floral shop on the way and i couldn't resist." he pulls out a small bouquet of sunflowers with the occasional freesia in between. the girl physically melts at the sight of the flowers. "oh and happy anniversary." and with that he takes the girl's breath away again by placing a loving kiss on her lips. 

"happy anniversary to you too, and thank you for the flowers they're amazing, you're amazing." gina says with a slight smile on her face. "i'll quickly go put this in a vase and then we can go." and then she speeds off to the kitchen. 

when she leaves to the kitchen jisung automatically let's out the breath he unknowingly held in. his eyes wander around the small apartment and let his mind play his memories, the smile on his face gets bigger and bigger with each passing second.

"yup, this is the right choice." he mumbles and doesn't even realize gina is back. "what's the right choice?" she asked with her head slightly tilted when she comes into his line of sight. "o-oh just what i have planned for tonight." jisung stammers and gina gives him a concerned look before letting it go. "alright then, shall we go?" she asked and he nods and they finally head to their destination.

-------

cotton candy, screaming kids, and loud music. they finally pull up at an amusement park and gina is ecstatic. it's like a child has possessed her and was finally living their dream. the girl automatically pulls jisung through the gates and went straight for the roller coasters. he widens his eyes at the metal contraption and lets out a shaky breath, and gina instantly catches onto it. 

"do you not want to go on it? we don't have to go on it if you don't want to." she says as she faces him.

"oh no no no, it's fine. you want to go on it and that's what matters." he said and placed a soft kiss on her left cheek. "i will sacrifice my pride for you any day at any time."  gina instantly coos at his words and hugs him, the moment was cut short as they were next to go onto the ride. let's just say that will be the last time he goes on a roller coaster.

the day is just filled with tons of laughter, screams, and food and they wouldn't have it any other way. it was just in that moment where they both felt content with what they had with each other. 

slowly night approached and the bright lights start to turn on and illuminate the whole park. pinks, blues, and purples all shine on gina's face and jisung has never been more sure of anything in his life. he watches her as she stares at all of the beautiful lights and decided that this was the perfect time to finalize the night. he inhales and exhales all of his nerves and tighten his hold around the velvet box in his jacket pocket.

"gina, my love can you turn to me for a second?" he asked as he tries to get her attention. she immediately turns to him and is instantly filled with emotions.

"gina tran, i did something similar to this almost six years ago at our graduation and i promised to you that i would love you until the end of time and now here we are. you truly are a blessing in my life and i've never been more thankful for anyone as i am for you. you brighten my days with your smile, you trust me like your life depends on it and you made me a better person and i can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. you make me complete and so here i am completing my promise. so gina will you do the honor of marrying me?" he says and by the end of it he's tearing up. 

gina on the other hand is already in tears as she nods her head up and down as an answer. the crowd that has slowly built up through jisung's speech cheered and congratulated the couple for their engagement. jisung places the ring right above her simple rose engraved promise ring and kissed her knuckles before getting up and hugging her. tears adorned both of their faces, but they didn't care, oh they didn't care at all. 

"i love you." she says through her hiccups and pulls into a kiss they puts the cherry on top of this whole day.

"and i love you, i love you so much." he says as he places his forehead against hers.

-------------------------------

hello hello helloooooooo, this was long overdue and i'm sorry about that, but here we are :)), i hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter and please tell me if you want a scenario for their wedding ;))))))