bonus

b o n u s : t h e  r i n g

b o n u s :  t h e  r i n g

third person pov

"i'm nervous." jisung said.

"why are you nervous? she's gonna love it." yeonghwa said as she gazed at all of the rings in the shop.

"you're not the one giving it to her, this is a big deal and i need the perfect ring."

"dude, you're not proposing to her, you're just giving her a promise ring."

he let out a soft sigh as he began browsing the different rings that were there to offer, but they just weren't the right one.

"what do you think she'll like? would she want something simple or something big and extravagant?" he asked the girl who accompanied him on this little trip.

"once again you're not proposing to her, but she would probably want something cute and simple." yeonghwa says as she gazed at the rings.

"why did i think this was a good idea? i have no idea what i'm doing or what i'm looking for, maybe i'm rushing this, i don't eve-" jisung starts.

"for the love of all things good, please shut up. you do know what you're doing, you're just nervous and scared and it's okay to be so take a deep breath and look for the ring." yeonghwa says as she lightly shakes his shoulders.

"yeah, yeah i got this, i can do it." he chants over and over again as he once again looks through the glass cases.

-------

"sooooo, you find anything?" yeonghwa asked the boy.

jisung just shakes his head and lets out a deep sigh.

"i haven't found a good ring for her, none of these scream gina loud enough." he says as he sits on of the chairs in front of the glass cases.

"don't worry we'll fi- oh my god i think i found the ring." the girl says as her eyes widen.

jisung follows her eyes and spots it. the ring was a simple band with a small engraving of a red rose on it.

"dude, really a ring with a flower? won't that bring bad memories?" he asked as he took a closer look at the ring.

"you idiot, do you even know what a red rose symbolizes?" yeonghwa asked jisung as she hit him behind the head.

jisung winced in pain from her heavy hand and stared at the ring in front of him.

"oh my god, dumbass it symbolizes eternal love. i swear you make me lose brain cells every time we hang out."

"well......i trust you and your instincts so i'll get this one. " the boy says as he waves over one of the jewelers. 

--------------------------

well..............this is a little gift as red petals reached 2k reads!! once again thank you to all of you who read this book and enjoyed it, it means so much to me and i'm so grateful for each and every one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! so enjoy this little bts of jisung buying the ring for gina hehe!