eleven (2)

c h a p t e r  e l e v e n : f e a r

jisung's pov:

first it was a loud thud, next the gasps, then it was the rushed footsteps. i didn't know what was going on. it wasn't until i turned around to see what had happened. the scene i was faced with scared me, it was like i was reliving a nightmare.

"GINA!" i screamed as i saw her lifeless body on the floor.

it was like everything froze, all i can see was her body lifeless. i tried to move, run towards her, but something, someone was holding me back.

"don't you dare." soyeon said as she tighten her grip on my arm. " if you do, our deal is off."

"i don't care about this deal anymore, i care about her." i said i gave her a glare and ripped my arm from her death grip.

"you don't? fine then, just know the consequences." she said as she sauntered off.

i immediately ran off and pushed my way through the crowd. my heart was pounding out of my chest and fear ran through my veins. it felt like i couldn't breathe.

"g-gina, gina come on wake up, please wake up." my voice cracking as i finished my sentence.

i felt numb, tears were flowing down my face as fast as a waterfall.

"SOMEONE GET HELP! PLEASE GET HELP!" i screamed at the students crowding us.

• • • • • • • • •

once again with the excruciating white walls, bright lights and monotonous beeps.

i've never felt more tired in my life. all of this damn drama with soyeon and now gina. i just want everything to be okay again.

"hey, she's gonna be okay." yeonghwa said as she sat down.

"i just want to know what caused her to faint." i said.

"i wish i could tell you, bu–"

"wait you know?" i interrupted.

"yes, but as i was saying it'll be better if she told you herself."

i let out a sigh and slumped down into my chair.

• • • • • • • • •

hiiiiii, it's been a while since i updated and decided why not update this as a little birthday gift from me to you guys! i hope you enjoy this chapter as this is close to the ending!