six

c h a p t e r  s i x : t e a  t i m e

a/n: there will be no flower in this chapter

a/n: there will be no flower in this chapter. happy reading :)

the cafeteria, the place that holds all of the gossip and tea, new stories rise everyday about someone new. this time it was gossip about soyeon.

everyone was buzzing about the rumor of her cheating on jisung, i honestly don't even wanna know how they come up with this stuff.

suddenly there was a loud screaming that immediately shut everyone up, curious eyes were glued to the double doors. a girl yelling can be heard and it a voice that is easily recognizable, it's soyeon.

"TELL ME THAT THIS IS ALL A JOKE!" she yells as she enters the room of alert eyes.

"no it's not a joke." another voice says as they follow her.

"why would you even want to break up with me?" she asked.

silence was the only thing floating throughout the thin air. everyone widened their eyes with shock, nobody could believe it.

"would you look at that, i should've known you wouldn't answer." she starts. "fine, but don't come crawling back to me."

"who says i want to crawl back to you?" he says.

"you're unbelievable han jisung." she scoffs.

"huh, funny of you to say that." he said

"what do you mean by that?" she asked.

"oh come on, everyone know what you did, you're a damn cheater." he raised his voice.

you can tell that he was slowly losing his patience.

"me, a cheater now that's hilarious." she laughed.

"you're so selfish, cruel and such a damn bitch." he said as he restrained himself.

"i'm a what now? i'm a bitch, says the damn prick." she said.

"call me a prick one more time, i dare you." he said.

"you're. a. prick." she said pausing between each word.

"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DATED A LYING BITCH IN THE FIRST PLACE!" he yelled.

shock was displayed in everyone's face. no one would have expected jisung to say something like that, but he did.

"take that back right now." soyeon demanded.

"no i'm not going to and this conversation is over." he said and walked out.

++++++++++
wowow triple update, im proud of me.

ps. yes this was originally chapter four, but it didn't feel right so i changed it.

hope you liked it!