●~●

"Faris, why do you look so annoyed?" Armaan asked while filling out the trip application, both his and Faris'.

"Zabardasti kar rahe ho tum log." (This is unfair.) Faris grumbled.

Armaan laughed heartily and said,"Don't be a spoil-sport. We'll have fun there."

"We can have fun here. Why do we need to travel so far?" Armaan rolled his eyes on Faris' lack of enthusiasm.

Faris was sitting on the cafè chair with its back to his front, his arms settled over the top of backrest of the chair and his head resting above his arms. His dark brown hair appeared glossy due to the sunlight. He castrophic grey eyes twinkling more than the metal of his Rado watch. His grey jeans streched over his muscular thighs due his sitting position and his plain white sweat-shirt streched over his shoulders. It was quite a sunny day for December and everyone was trying to enjoy it, with their jackets off.

"Hadi! Please submit my application along with yours."

Faris looked up from the application form towards a running Muntaha wearing a beige and orange kurta with beige pants and dupatta.

Armaan called Faris, but when he didn't respond, he looked up and followed his line of gaze. When he saw Faris looking at a girl who appeared to be a first year student, he smirked.

"Khan, aj nigahain kahin or hain. Khair hai?" (Khan, your focus is somewhere else today.) Armaan snapped his fingers in front of his friend and teased.

"Huh? Nahi, kahin nahi hain meri nigahain." (Huh? No, it is nothing like that.) Faris got flustered due to being caught and replied embarassedly.

"She seems a first year student. Looks like she is submitting the trip application. Ap ke liye good news yeh hai ke, our year is paired with the first year newbies for the trip so you'll have plenty of oppurtunities. Naam pta krwau?" (Shall I get information on her?) Armaan ranted off smugly and then offered his friend which seemed like a favour to him but Faris fixed him with a glare.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just kidding. I know you won't do anything against your principles." Armaan said patting his shoulder and standing up.

"C'mon. Lets submit our applications." Armaan said.

"I need coffee." Faris said rubbing his temples.

●~●

"It will be snowing in Swat, I hope all of you came prepared. You guys know all the drills. Inform the emergency contacts given to you in any case of emergencies. We deem you people enough responsible for your actions. Enjoy your journey!"

The trip head and their Anatomy teacher said and all the students cheered and wandered off to the buses.

"Mujhe kabhi afsos nahi hua anti-social hone ka. Now in which bus should we sit?" (I never regretted being anti-social till now.) Hadiya said looking at Muntaha, whose nose and cheeks were red due to the cold morning, showing her Kashmiri genes.

"Aren't the buses alloted to students?" Muntaha asked quizically.

"You were actually sleeping during the 'trip guidance' lecture?" Hadiya said stunned.

Muntaha gave her a 'duh' look.

"The students will sit in whichever bus they want and then get their names registered to that bus by informing the trip incharge." Hadiya explained and looked around defeatedly.