anna screamed so much that daniel was afraid that his parents would listen to them, so he got up and closed the door of the room to look at his sister confused from a distance. "why are you surprised? haven't you read the letter?"

"yes, i read it, but here it says.." anna took the paper and read directly from it. "had sex with your target, show him that he is important to you, dani."

"well my target is corbyn, i didn't remember that it hadn't mentioned him in this letter." daniel said dropping back on the bed. "that's why i fought at school with him. he was about to discover my cupid letter. and the rules say..."

"fuck the rules! and fuck cupid!" anna interrupted him. "you can't let it play with you like that."

"oh it's true, i should face it." daniel said smiling at her, raising his back from the bed. "oh, wait..." he frowned pretending to be worried. "i have no fucking idea who it is!" he finally yelled at her making anna scared.

"i was just trying to help you."

daniel lay back on the bed. "i know, anna. i wish you could help me. but nobody can."

anna lay beside him and the two stared at the white ceiling of the room. "and what are you going to do?"

"i'm going to have sex with corbyn besson."

anna punched him in the stomach causing daniel to complain. "you just told me you weren't going to do it! that it was important for you! besides, you're a virgin, you don't want the first one..."

"i already know." his brother intervened still complaining about the punch his sister gave him. "i just saied it to see it it works."

"what works?"

"you believed it." daniel said trying to calm his sister. "if i have learned anything from zach, it is that rumors sometimes have more power than actions."

ΩΩΩ

zach was doing something wrong. he knew it. but he could not resist.

he repeated to himself that he was doing it for daniel, but inside he knew that it wasn't so. he wanted be there. he wanted to look at hi mall day.

jonah was at the soccer field playing with the ball on his feet while training with his team. zach was amazed to see him play. the rumors were true, jonah was the star of the team. he passed the ball to eben and he finished off with his head scoring a goal. the white bib team went to celebrate it and even eben gave jonah a hug. that didn't usually happen because the two were practically rivals on the same team.

zach came back to reality when he heard gabbie's voice beside him.

it was weird not being in the stands next to daniel, he always joining him to see jonah. actually they were always going to see jonah because of daniel. but this time was zach's idea and daniel wasn't there.

"did you know that it is a lie that cleopatra committed suicide for marco antonio? that story is very shakespearean, they say she let him commit suicide after spreading the rumor that she had died, hoping that octavio augusto would forgive her life, committed suicide because she couldn't get the power she wanted, not because she wanted marco antonio. poor man, i read that they say he seemed bewitched. " gabbie took a breath when she finished her speech. when she had an idea she tended to speak quickly, it was as if she was trying to keep it in his memory so she could not forget it.