VIII

VJ's POV
It's been six months since I've seen Jadon or Asia. I tried numerous times to go check her apartment, but she never opened the door. Some months ago, a Chinese women told me that she was the new owner of the apartment. When did Asia move? I cared about Asia, but I mostly cared about Jay. That was my son too. She couldn't just take him away. I started to get afraid. I had no other option, but to go see Andrew. Andrew was still in jail. And he was going to be in there for five years and three months. I felt bad for the kid, but he knew better then to get in my way. Sometimes the people that you think will never hurt you are the ones that will destroy your future.
It was almost the evening so I decided to go ask Andrew some questions. Asia was inlove with his gay ass. He has to know at least some information. I walked into the hallway that had phones and mirrors in it. I sat down and waited some seconds until I saw Andrew appear. He looked way different. He got way lighter then he was before, and his hair was nappy. When I say nappy, I mean nappy as fuck. I tried not to laugh, but damn he looked a mess.
"I like you're beard," I teased as he sat down picking up the phone.
"What the fuck? Why are you here?" I chuckled alittle and smiled.
"You ain't happy to see your old homie?"
"Officer, I don't know this guy," he said to the guard.
"Chill! It's about Asia and Jadon, they missing." I shouted. He sat down and looked at me shock. His face started getting red.
"Missing? What you mean missing?!"
"I thought you would know where she went. I mean, y'all did love each other and shit," I said. He shrugged his shoulders and starting sniffing his nose.
"I don't know man, I really hope she's alright. I haven't spoke to her in a while. She's done with me..."
"I just want my son." I whispered, "but since you don't know where he is, I'll leave. Have a nice life." I got up and hanged the phone up. The guard grabbed Andrew, placed the cuff on his wrist and escorted him back to cell. I could tell that he was struggling, but he deserved it. I went to the front desk and decided to file a missing person report. I knew Asia was okay, but I still needed to talk to her.
"Here you go," I said handing the lady the report.
"You last saw her six months ago?" she asked in shock. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't feel like explaining the story so I walked out and drove to Jada's house. I hadn't had some pussy in a while

"Hey bae," I said hugging her tight. I tried going inside, but she pushed me.
"You can't just walk up here without calling." She tried shutting the door, but everyone knows that I'm strong as fuck.
"Jada, you know you miss riding on this-"
"I don't miss shit," she interrupted. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand.
"Don't act like that Jada. You know you miss seeing me naked."
"I think it's the other way around V."
"Oh word?"
"Word," she smiled.
"So when will I see you next?" I smirked.
"You know where I be at - the Candy Girlz Strip - so don't even play dumb." She shut the door and locked it. I didn't even stress it though to be honest. Jada was just one of my sidehoes. Nothing more, nothing less. I went to pull-out my car from her driveway when I saw Asia. She was parking in the front of the house and Jadon was in the backseat. He grew up so much. I stopped what I was doing and ran up to her. What was she doing at Jada's house? Of all the places, Jada?
"Asia?! That's you?" She turned around and tried acting like she didn't see me.
"Mommy is that daddy?" Jadon said. I smiled. His voice was so pure and innocent.
"Hey J," I whispered opening my arms. He looked at Asia first and then ran giving me a big hug. "Damn boy, you've been working out?" I teased.
"I play basketball now daddy and I play for a green team! Just like the Celtics." I laughed and picked him up.
"I taught you well," I giggled kissing his forehead, "daddy missed you so much." Asia stood there and did a fake cough. "Hi Asia."
"Put him down please," she commanded. I put Jadon down and raised my arms up.
"Sorry," I mumbled coming closer to her.
"V, please don't even try it. I've moved on from you and your games. You should probably do the same." She backed up and grabbed Jay's hand. "C'mon Jadon, let's go see Jada." He clapped his hands and started jumping around. I guess he really liked Jada.
"How do you know Jada?" I asked. She rolled her eyes at me and kept walking. I wanted to follow her, but I just went to the car. I didn't want the two girls I was messing with fighting. All I really wanted was to spend some time with Asia and Jadon. I missed having them over, but I guess she moved on and there was nothing I could really do about it.