V

Author's Note: Andrew and Asia in the picture. I made a trailer to this book so y'all can understand the characters better, but wattpad only allows YouTube videos. -.- So if you want to see, I can e-mail it or instagram it or whatever it to you. Happy reading. -sosabvby :)
Asia's POV
Andrew had told me what happened with him and Jadon and I swear I felt so bad. This was just one of the reasons why I didn't want VJ to be in Jadon's life. There's a time and place for everything. I already had a date and year to break the news to Jadon, but thanks to nasty VJ, he already knew.
I decided to take a day off of school because Jadon was still heart broken. He was in bed watching tv cradled up in Andrew's arms and I swear it was the cutest thing ever. I cooked some hot eggs and extra crispy bacon with heated milk. After I was done, I toasted some croissants and called my two babies to the table. It had been a long time since we all sat down and had a beautiful breakfast.
"Goodmorning," Andrew whispered kissing my neck.
"Hi mommy," Jadon said quietly. I helped him get into the chair since it was a little taller than him.
"How was everyone's night?" I asked, eating my bacon.
"It was okay I guess. I found out Jadon loves me more than VJ," Andrew smiled. I mouthed the words aww and looked at Jadon.
"Am I going to see my real daddy today?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and put my milk down.
"Why you wanna see him so bad Jadon? You're birthday is in five days. Don't you wanna chill with you're real family before your big day?"
"My real family are you and my real daddy." I looked at him in shock.
"Who told you that?" I felt like I had been asking those four words so much. Even though I knew the answer, I still asked.
"My real daddy, duh."
"Well you're real daddy is an asshole and needs to go fuck himself!!" Andrew yelled. He got up from the table and went inside the room slamming the door shut.
"Look at what you did," I whispered to Jadon.
"I like real daddy more than him anyway..." I made a face and called Jadon over to my lap.
"Then why did you tell him that you love him more?" Jadon shrugged.
"Can I please go see my real daddy? I miss him mommy." I nodded my head yes, and took him a shower. I wanted Jadon to stay there for three days so I could have him all to myself on his birthday. Plus, I needed to get things right with Andrew. After Jadon's shower, I fixed his hair and got him dress. "My earring!" He shouted.
"You don't need it," I said. He grabbed his North Face jacket and coloring books.
"I'm ready to go mommy," he said smiling.
"Go say bye to daddy." He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Do I have to? I'm going to see him again anyway." I shrugged my shoulders and went into the room to give Andrew a kiss.
"I'm taking Jadon to VJ's place for three days," I said sitting beside him.
"I really don't care Asia," he replied. I looked at him.
"Are you serious?"
"He's not my son. Take him to the moon, the stars, or Arabia and I swear I won't give a fuck."
"He is your son! Stop saying that!" I yelled getting up.
"What don't you get Asia?! He's not my son! He never will be. I did not help give birth to him! Get it into your head!"
"But you helped raising him," I whispered, "and that's all that matters."
"I should've let you abort him," he said silently.
Wait what? I knew he didn't just... "Fuck you!!" I shouted. I grabbed some of my things and ran out with Jadon. I couldn't believe Andrew just said that to me. All I could do was cry and drive. I was tired of this. Tired of him using Jadon as an excuse. Who cared if Jadon was his real son or not? As long as he was in his life was the only thing that really mattered. I kept driving with my face full of tears. I was done dealing with Andrew to be honest. The only reason I was still holding on was because of my son. And thats about it.
VJ's POV
When I went to open door I saw Asia. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to hug her, but I knew she would've faded me.
"His birthday is in five days, so I wanted you to have three days with him," she said sniffling her nose.
"Everything alright?" I asked. There were dry tears on her face.
"Mommy and other daddy got into a fight," Jadon said. I widened my eyes.
"Oh, I'm sorry Asia."
"It was just an argument, nothing serious."
"You can come in if you want," I offered. She nodded her head no and handed me Jadon.
"Mommy c'mon!" He yelled grabbing her hand. She fake laughed and kept shaking her head no.
"Please?" I added. This was the perfect time to get back with her. She shrugged her shoulders and walked in.
"This is a big house," she whispered.
"Yeah, my parents bought it for me since I finished school as the salutatorian of my class." She looked at me kind of sketchy. "You don't believe me?" I laughed.
"Daddy let's color! I brought some new books!" Jadon yelled.
"Jay later. Can me and mommy get some alone time?" He smirked and ran upstairs.
"Watchu need alone time for?" Asia asked laughing.
"What happened with you and Andrew?"
"Damn, didn't even answer my question! But it's none of your business." I rolled my eyes and sat next to her.
"You're a little to close to me V," she said scooting away. I hated when Asia did this.
"When are you going to give me a chance?" I finally asked.
"Never." She said it so bluntly. I didn't even know what to say after that. "Me and you? It's never happening. So get that thought out your head."
"Never," I said mocking her. "Never will I get that thought out my head." I got closer to her and held her hand. She started to look into my eyes. I knew she wanted to kiss me. I could feel it. She grabbed my hands tighter. I stared at her beautiful face. Her nice dark black eyes, her black and green straighten her, her long lashes, her pink lips. She was a pure example of perfection. We kept holding hands, just staring at one another. This was my moment. I leaned my head in and kissed her. No plain boring kiss, but a soft passionate kiss. There wasn't any tongue, but I promise you it was perfect. She didn't back away, she kept kissing. She bit my lip and slid her hands in my pants. I backed away. I didn't want to have sex with Asia-not yet. I just wanted to love her.
"I'm sorry,"she said silently covering her face.
"It's okay." I said licking my lips. I grabbed her and gave her a tight hug.
"He told me that I should've aborted Jadon." I looked at her in disbelief. I was kind of happy that Andrew was fucking up, but those words shouldn't have came out his mouth.
"He's just mad because he couldn't be Jadon's dad. Don't think about it Asia. I'm here for you." She started to cry and held her tighter. I wiped her tears away and looked into her eyes again. Even though I wanted to kiss her soft lips again, I just kissed her forehead.
"I have to go," she said getting up. "Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it."
"Anything for my baby mama," I said smirking. She let out a small chuckle and I hugged her again. She smelt so good.
"See you soon." I closed the door and went to go sit. As I sat down, I saw Jadon peeking through the staircase.
"JAY!" I yelled chasing him. He started giggling running around the house. When I finally caught him I carried him and took him into the living room.
"(singing) Mommy and daddy sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes beautiful Jadon in the baby carriage," he sung. I laughed and looked at him.
"You saw us?"
"Are you and mommy friends now? Like, do you guys like each other now?"
"I hope so," I mumbled, "you're other daddy is the one that's getting in the way!"
"You wanna know what he said about you today at breakfast?" Andrew was talking about me? I was kind of surprised. Why was my name in his mouth? I looked at Jadon and nodded yes. "He said that you needs to go f-f," he stopped.
"I know what you talking about," I said laughing. Jadon was too cute.
"Yeah and he said another curse, but I don't remember it." I shrugged my shoulders and put him on my lap.
"He's irrelevant to our lives Jadon. At the end of the day, me you and mommy is all that matters."
"What does i-rev-a-went mean?" I busted out laughing.
"Not important."
"But I wanna know!" He shouted. I looked at him and smiled. He was just like me. How would Andrew be able too love someone that was just like me? Exactly. He couldn't.
Five days later - Asia's POV
I had been staying over at Tatyana's house until Jadon's birthday. I lied to her and told her that Andrew was traveling for school. I didn't want her knowing that me and him were having issues. Even though she was my ride or die, I had to keep my relationship lowkey.
Today was Jadon's three year birthday which means I had to turn up with him. I let him stay with VJ for the whole five days because I needed some time to think. When I got to the house, I rang the doorbell and saw Jadon.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" I shouted grabbing and squeezing him.
"Mommy I can't breath!" He said. I laughed and let go.
"Say bye to VJ and let's get going." He pouted and stomped his feet. I hated when he did that.
"I want to stay!" He screamed.
"I'll bring you back later Jadon I promise." He smiled and ran back inside giving VJ the biggest hug. They were so cute together. I couldn't help but grin at the both of them.
"Hey Asia," VJ said giving me a hug. I didn't hug back. I didn't really want anything to do with him. The kiss was a mistake. I only did it because I was in so much hurt and pain. "You're not gonna hug back?" I turned to Jadon and held his hand.
"Let's go Jay." He put on his jacket and we stepped out. VJ tugged on my arm.
"Not even a hi?" He said. His eyes were glowing in the sunlight. He was so fucking cute!
"Hi VJ," I said softly.
"Now give me a hug." Even though I didn't want to touch him I did it anyway. We were hugging when Jadon joined in.
"I can't wait to be one big happy family!" He shouted. VJ laughed, but I didn't think it was funny.
"You heard him? He can't wait til' we all get together and live in that big house of mine," VJ said smirking.
"That's not what he said, but whatever." I rolled my eyes and went into the car.
"Bye Jay!" VJ yelled.
"I love you dadddy!" I turned around and looked at Jadon. Maybe he was right. Maybe I should just forgive VJ and move in with him. He looked like a good father. He acted like a good father too. Besides that, Jadon loved him and VJ loved him back. I drove the car in silence. I had tons of thinking to do.
-
-
-
After celebrating Jadon's birthday at Chuck E. Cheeses I took him home. I could tell he was tired because he didn't even want to win more prizes. When we got home, I saw Andrew laying on the couch. Jadon didn't bother saying hi to him and ran into the room.
"I'm sorry," I heard Andrew whisper. I rolled my eyes and went inside the kitchen. He followed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I said I'm sorry Asia," he repeated.
"I don't care anymore. You don't have to be in Jadon's life. I'm not forcing you anymore. You do you and I do me."
"You wanna brake up?" He asked in confusion.
"I didn't say that did I?" I walked away from him and started to cook. When I was done cooking, I called Jadon to the table and we all ate.
"How was your birthday Jugar?" Andrew asked.
"Good," Jadon responded. He was shoving down his food.
"You and mommy had fun without me hmm?" Jadon smiled and nodded.
"Mommy and real daddy kissed!" Andrew dropped his fork.
"Jadon what the fuck!" I yelled. He had such a big mouth! How did he even know?
"Ooh, was that supposed to be a secret?" He asked covering his mouth.
"Andrew it wasn't even like that," I said grabbing his hand. He got up and packed all his things. "Andrew!" I shrieked.
"We get into an argument for one minute and than you go kissing other guys? You fucking whore!" I grabbed his arm and he back slapped me.
"Daddy!" Jadon yelled. I started to cry holding my face. Jadon tried pushing Andrew away from me, but Andrew just walked out. I was on the floor weeping. "Mommy are you okay?" Jadon asked. He gave me the biggest hug. I couldn't stop crying.
"Jadon I'm fine!" I shouted. He ran into the bathroom and started to crying. I didn't know what to do. Did Andrew really just...did he seriously just...? I was in so much awe. I just sat there. I held my face and laid on the floor. I was done with Andrew. And I honestly meant that.
Hope y'all liked it! Sorry for the too long chapters.
- sosabvby XO