Character Bios

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 15

Height 5'7

Appearance: What ever you want. But you have Heterochromia (Two separate eye colors). Your left eye is green and your right eye is red

Hair color: Whatever your want until said otherwise|H/c

Well built/toned body

Personality: Calm & collected, Stoic while around newer people he dosen't know. Once he considers someone a friend he'll open up more to them, bold

Likes: His friends, reading, cooking, keeping things organized, anyone he cares about

Dislikes: Villains with no real motive, bullies, false heroes, excessive perverts, people who harm those he loves

Quirk 1: Spectral Soul Energy

A type of "spirit" lives inside of Y/N and allows him to control and manipulate a form of telekinesis. Not the kind that can move buildings but lift some heavy objects. He can not use this to move people (The heaviest thing he has been able to move is a car)

- Has a green energy outline when in use.

- Can create a short ranged portal to teleport in and out of places in his line of sight, he can also do this for people who are in a need of a rescue.

-Make protective energy barriers

-If he concentrates hard enough he can sense a person's emotions and/or he can read his opponent's mind

Drawbacks - Using this quirk for a long period of time causes him to have severe headaches. Ranging from how long and how much he pushes himself.

- Due to having a "spirit" with him for this quirk he's never truly alone.

Quirk 2: Demon Blood Art

A type of blood manipulation, is able to control it to were he uses it as a weapon. He can control it's shape and density.

- Crystallization/Creation

Y/N can create, shape, harden, sharpen and manipulate his own blood into weapons or objects. Can only do this with his own blood and not anyone else's (not trying to make him severely broken)

He can create multiple clones of himself but mainly sticks to three, they each have some form or trait of his own personality within them and can be identified with a number on their chest.

- Minor healing factor

Is able to heal minor cuts or severe bruising on his body using his own blood to patch it up. (Reason why he can cut himself and not scar up, at least at this point in his life)

- Has a high pain tolerance because of his quirk, the only pain he'd feel is being impaled, shot, or any of his bones breaking.

Weapons he makes for himself with this quirk

- Scythe (Ik cliche as hell right) Dual swords, and a Long sword, only uses them to minorly cause an injury. Or on non living opponents. While he uses a combat staff, and a Kunai (A harpoon like weapon) for the living.

Drawbacks

Using to much of his blood in a set amount of time would cause muscle fatigue and more than likely cause him to pass out.

Power: 5/6

Intelligence: 6/6

Speed: 3/6

Cooperation: 4/6
_________________________________________