Before you even knew it, you were sitting sadly in your car. Mike decided to drive. There were three in the front and four in the back. A pretty crowded ride, but it'd have to do.
You sat next to Foxy, who was between you and Mike in the front.
Freddy was between Goldy and Bonnie, who was sitting beside Chica.
You stared out the window, sadness clouding your eyes. You clenched your teeth, trying to hold back tears.
"Hey, (F/N)?" Foxy said gently.
You looked over to him, as did everybody else except Mike, who was driving. He was listening, though.
"Don't ever forget; no matter what happens, we will always love you," he smiled sadly.
"It's true..." You heard from the backseat.
"The same goes for you all, too," you felt tears welling up in your vision.
Those tears were quickly forgotten about when you heard a screech of tires, a scream, and glass. You felt yourself being propelled forward and heard a loud snap. You briefly saw glass, blood, and terrified faces, before you were thrown to the ground and blacked out.

Your eyes barely stay open as you see bright light, and the colour white.
You struggle to remember what happened. You were headed to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza with Mike, Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, Goldy, and Foxy. They'd just said they'd always love you.
You remember hearing a loud snap, and hoped everyone was okay. Then, you remembered; everyone.
You try sitting up, using your arms. Your elbows hold yourself up as you quickly realise that you have no broken bones, only a fractured ankle, many bruises, and lots of cuts. A lot of band-aids, too.
You whip your head to the side in panic. Looks like you're sharing a room with someone, whom you don't recognise. He has black hair and is sitting on the edge of his bed, facing away from you and looking out of a window. He seems to be humming to himself, sounding sad. You quickly notice his right arm is mostly missing, and you feel a pang of sadness for him. You notice he has a small table with his belongings on the end of his bed, which consists of a change of clothes, it looks like. You notice a pink shirt with blood on it, which makes you look at your own table.
Your clothes were folded neatly, with blood all over them. You get suddenly nauseous when you realise there is too much blood there to be only yours. You squeeze your eyes shut and try to focus on the other's humming.
You soon open your eyes and breathe out. You notice the person turns towards you. He has vibrant green eyes and slightly reminds you of Mike.
"Oh, you're awake?" He says, turning towards you.
"I guess I am," you sit up all the way now, flinging your feet over the edge of your bed. You have a cast on your ankle, one that allows you to walk on it.
"So, um, I hear you got into a-a car crash..." He looks away.
So that's what that was.
You look up at him, a bit panicked. "We're there any others brought in with me?" Your eyes were wide.
He shrugged. "Uh, I'm not too sure..."
Oh shit, you cuss in your mind.
You stand up, taking a moment to get your balance, and head for the door in a blind panic.
"H-hey, don't leave!" The man said behind you, but you were already out in the hallway. You ran up to the front desk as fast as you could.
"W-where are they?" You said, already knowing that tears were spilling over your eyes. "Where?!" You demanded, crying.
"Ma'am, please calm down!" The front desk person said. "Patients aren't allowed to be up here!"
"I dont care! I need to know where my friends are! Where'd you put them? Where's Mike, Freddy, Bonnie, any of them!" You knew you'd be taken back to your room any moment.
You heard a loud beep then feet rushing. You immediately looked behind you and saw nurses restraining somebody, and dragging them somewhere unknown to you. Your eyes met briefly. As they did, he looked slightly surprised before trying to struggle free. "(F/N)!" He yelled, reaching for you.
"Mike!" You yelled back, panicking. You reached for his hand. It barely brushed yours before he was dragged away and out of sight. You ran after them, surprisingly still fast with your cast.
You barely caught a glimpse of the room he was being taken into before you were restrained as well, but by security. MENTAL FACILITY - WARD 7.
You tried screaming and tried to get away, but couldn't. You were put back into your hospital room with the mysterious man.
The security guard was silent as he shut the door, locking you in from the outside.
"No!" You banged on the door, tears streaming down your face. "No..." You slumped to the ground, as you buried your face in your hands.
"I-it's okay," the man said, facing you while still sitting on the bed.
You squeezed your eyes shut tightly, wishing you could get out of here and see everybody else again. "No, it's not," you said, voice quiet.
"Come here," he said.
You stayed by the door for a few moments longer before standing up and walking towards him. You kept your face pointed down and away so he couldn't see you cry, even though you knew that he knew that you were crying.
You silently walked over to him and plopped down on the bed beside him.
"Uh, i-it's gonna be okay, I bet they're all fine," he said a bit nervously.
"Yeah..." You mumbled, not too confident in what he just said.
He suddenly gave you a sideways hug, which you weren't really expecting, but you hugged back anyways.
"You can call me PG i-if you want to," PG said.
"Alright," you replied, giving a small half-smile. You rested your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes. To you, it felt like it's been quite a long day, even though it hasn't been that long. Before you knew it, the exhaustion of the day as well as your tears caused you to fall asleep.