Bart and lisa

As you know I needed some help this year because obviously I can't survive this year with just my roommates helping me so I got reinforcements. Bart and Lisa. They were from a camp I went up where we learned about science (p.s. I'm pretty smarticles if you didn't know) (wink,wink) we'll we've been friends ever since and I would did anything for them so that's why there here to return the favor.

When they got to the school they had to go throught registration but I didn't wait I told them we still had an open bed because Josie just found out she was moving and moved a week ago. It's already the end of the first month...

This month I received more and more letters. All stupid of course. I checked that web sight let me explain it a little..
(So when I opened the web sight there were a lot of interesting things there. By interesting I mean bad. It had a pic of me right smack in the middle bel ended with a picture of a blowfish. And had other mean words that would make even the toughest person cry. I tried to fix my wardrobe just a little so my roommates took me shopping. While we were there there was an anglefish in discuize as an old lady to hit my hair. I said I wanted blonde highlights with a trim. You want to know what I got? Hooker red! With bangs and like only 5 inches of hair left! Then we went shopping where she was again but this time as a young hip girl. She was there to help with my wardrobe. Forst she made me try on a ridiculous outfit it was a pink tube top with a short pink plad skirt with knee high socks in that I looked totally awesome I loved it but I knew it wasn't for me thanks to my fatness. She said it was the best outfit she's ever put on someone and wanted my picture. at the time I didn't know it was an anglefish so of course I said yes and two weeks later it was all over the school newspaper. Me in (excuse my language) that slutty outfit and they kept calling me that. Slut! slut! Katie's a hooker! It was so annoying but I got used to it. I'm used to being a doormat.) wasn't it a very eventful week? Well that's why Bart and Lisa are here Lisa moved into my doorm room and it's awesome that she is here! I love having here here! But now we've had fun we have to come up with a plan. tonight we're meeting in Bart's dorm since he is living by his self and we will wait and see.