The anglefish

Ready to learn? Their like the plastics of Jackson high. The little mix of choir class. The Taylor swift of fashion. Cheerleaders. but what they are not is nice.

Their leader of their little blonde squad is joy Anna. She is probably the most prettiest girl you will find in my school.her boyfriend the captain of the football team James is a total hottie. She's a strictly an B+ student. She never fails but never is the smartest. And like any other white girl is obsessed with Starbucks and shopping.
Her parents are crazy rich they invented toaster stridle. Their house is bigger than mine and have a Starbucks in the backyard just for them.

The first little dweeb is jessa. hey boyfriend is the captain of the basketball team his name is Justin. She is a strictly c+ student and is crazy rich also their all richer than me her Daddy invented Apple TV so yeah pretty rich. She has 8 other sister but is the most spoiled out of all of them.

The last dweeb is Jana. her dad helped invent Apple TV so there rich too. Her boyfriend is the captain of the lacross team,joseph. She is an d-&c+ student and will always give you stupid answers.

So now that you know them pick a side. me or them?