She took the backing off of the earring and held it tightly in her right hand as she extended her pointer finger on her left. Without warning, she stabbed the earring into her finger, and clenched her teeth together from the pain.

Many people gasped at her actions, but she paid them no mind.

She continued with her plan, pulling the earring out again and watching the golden blood bubble to the surface. To add to the dramatic effect, she used the pointer finger and thumb of her right hand to pinch the bleeding finger to cause it to bleed more and tilted it upside down so that drops fell to the white tile flooring.

When she was satisfied with the number of drops on the floor, she flipped it back upright. She closed her eyes, and imagined the iratze rune in her mind. She imagined what it would look like to watch the small puncture wound on her finger heal itself until there was no evidence it was ever even there in the first place.

As she felt a warm feeling flow down her left arm and into her finger, she knew it was working. With a grin, she opened her eyes and looked down to see that she was right. All that remained was a bit of golden blood that was drying.

She stepped up onto the platform the Inquisitor sat on and held her finger out for her to inspect.

The Inquisitor's eyes narrowed as she snatched the hand that was outstretched toward her. When she realized that it was in fact healed, she could hardly believe it.

Her mind was racing, trying to figure out explanations for everything she'd seen. While she wasn't fully convinced that the girl was actually an angel, there was no denying that she was different.

The Clave wasn't necessarily a fan of "different," but in this case she felt they might be able to make an exception. The girl obviously had power, and she couldn't help but wonder what else she could do. If she had other abilities, she could quite possibly be what they needed to take down Valentine.

With a deep breath, the Inquisitor stood to address everyone with her decision.

"I find Isabelle Lightwood guilty of the charge of treason, and she is hereby sentenced to be stripped of her runes and exiled from the society of the Shadowhunters forever." She announced to the entire room.

Celeste's heart squeezed painfully in her chest. Her jaw clenched and her eyes shut in an attempt to hold back the tears she knew would be coming. She'd done everything she could and it still wasn't enough.

Lydia's head dropped forward, as she knew this was wrong. She knew that she needed to follow the law, and she truly felt there wasn't anything she could do. But seeing Izzy's siblings both doing everything in their power to save her was so touching, she found herself hoping that Izzy would be found innocent.

Izzy leaned against her brother, needing his support. The reality of the situation was sinking in quickly, as she realized she would likely die.

But a single word brought back everyone's attention.

"However."

Celeste's eyes snapped open as they found the Inquisitor gazing straight at her.

"I am willing to overlook her crimes if Celeste Lightwood agrees to come to Idris indefinitely as we investigate her claims of angelic heritage." She finished.

Without a second thought, Celeste nodded. "I accept."

"Celeste!" Her siblings exclaimed in shock.

Neither of them wanted their sister to be sent to Idris. They had no idea what they would do to her there, and they didn't want to find out.

Celeste held her hand out toward them, to keep them from continuing.