Chapter 21

In Drishti's room,

Drishti was sitting on her bed staring continuously at the message.

She was sure that it was Rakshit, but after receiving the message she was sure whoever that was it was not Rakshit, 1st reason is that Rakshit was standing in front of her when she got the message and 2nd reason is that he did not have her personal number.

She was thinking of the possibilities of who it could but had no clue. She knew Sid was the only person who could put up a prank like this but she also knew he wouldn't do it as he knew how much it will scare her.

After one long hour, she decided to message back this mysterious person,

(bold letters for Drishti's text and italics for Mr.X)

Who are you?

A person who wants to see you happy!

But who are you? And why are you bothered about my happiness?

Does that really matter?

YES, IT DOES! Why do you want to see me happy?

I can ask the same question to you, why did you want to see those children happy today?

Which Children?

Children at the hospital to whom you distributed the chocolates today!

Drishti (shocked): He was there!

Still there?

You were at the hospital today?

Of course, I was, and my those tulips look beautiful in that vase.

Drishti: he was surely there!

Who are you?

I already said the person who wants to see you happy!

I AM HAPPY!

Really? After divorce from the only man you ever loved?

YOU KNOW THAT ALSO?

I know a lot of things about you Drishti just like the fact that on your first surgery, you did the surgery despite opposition from Vardaan as the patient was not able to pay the specific amount AND after the surgery, you father paid it himself! And you were a challenge to him from the beginning as you followed none of his orders!

Drishti (shocked and scared): this is definitely not Rakshit sir!

Romi: Di, Mom is calling you for Dinner.

Drishti: coming.

She switches off her phone and leaves the room.

In the hall,

Everyone was watching Drishti as it had been already half an hour but she hadn't even taken a bite of the food!

Shashank: Princess.

No reply.

Divya and Romi: DI

Drishti: ha...umm... what happened?

Gautam: nothing, you have been sitting here for half an hour and you have eaten nothing, that's what happened!

Drishti looks at her plate and says: I am not very hungry.

Before someone could say anything she got up and went upstairs.

Sakshi: Shashank, did something bad happened today at the hospital?