Chapter 20

At Sanjivani, in Drishti's cabin,

Drishti was still wondering about Mr. X and who it could be, she had a lot of questions but could find answers for none. She believed that other than Rakshit no one else could sent this gift but he doesn't know that she is allergic to peanuts, even Divi doesn't know but other than him who could do this? Who would send her these chocolates and flowers? As far as she remembered she knew of none who could do this.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone beeped with a message from Vedhi.

SAVE ME FROM YOUR BROTHER!

In Cafeteria, NOW, PLEASE!

Drishti: what? They didn't go home till now, actually, it's a good thing because if they went home together then the car would explode with their fights. (she smiles)

She was about to leave when she sees the chocolates and flowers.

Drishti: well, whoever sent them sent it with a lot of love, so I have to do something with it!

She takes the flowers and keeps it in an empty vase while she instructs the nurse to distribute the chocolate to all the kids in the hospital.

In Cafeteria,

Drishti comes and sits between Gautam and Vedhi.

Vedhi: thank God you came, your brother was eating my head with his talks.

Drishti smiles.

Gautam: I just asked you some general questions.

Vedhi: like the question DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? Seriously, that is a general question for you!

Drishti: what? Bhaiyya, you never asked a girl before if she has a boyfriend!

Gautam: I was curious and if she doesn't she can say it.

Vedhi: your brother is unbelievable.

Drishti: stop it you two, Sid and Ishani's fights are enough for me, please stop acting like them.

Gautam: there is a difference in that fight, they both like each other but won't confess it, this is not that fight. By the way, did Sid propose Ishani?

Drishti: you think? Today morning you know what he did (she narrates the morning incident to both of them to which both of them starts laughing)

Vedhi: Bhabi, you have some cool friends.

Drishti: cool, Sid is a headache! I told him to meet me after my surgery but I have no idea where he has disappeared.

Gautam: probably convince Dr. Juhi that he has some personal emergency and left to escape your wrath.

Drishti: let him get back I'll show him. By the way, why didn't you two go home till now?

Gautam: I didn't want to give shock treatment to some people when I go home, so I found out it would be safe to go back home with you.

Vedhi: that was a good idea, bhaiyya was praying that you would come late as he knew you being around would spoil half of his plans, so you going in would give shock treatment to him for sure.

Gautam: it's good that he is afraid of me, he should be!

Drishti: you both had your lunch?

Vedhi: yes, the Canteen food was awesome, my hospital in Mumbai did not have such nice food there.

Gautam: YOU'RE A DOCTOR?

Vedhi: not actually, I am actually a psychologist.

Gautan: WOW!

Vedhi: for the first time you are impressed with something of me, good!

Gautam: I am not impressed, I am happy that my opinion about you was right.

Vedhi: what opinion?

Gautam: well, I've heard that for when you study to become a psychologist you also become a little bit psycho, and from the day I saw I knew you were mad!

Vedhi: what the hell? What do you think of yourself? You don't have to be psycho to be a psychologist for god sake!

Gautam: your views are different and my views are also different and I stick to my beliefs.

Before Vedhi could say anything more Drishti interrupted: STOP IT YOU TWO. PEOPLE ARE LISTENING!

Gautam and Vehi: OK

Drishti: you'll be staying here for six months have you decided what to do?

Vedhi: not actually but can I get a temporary job here?

Drishti: sure, we do have a vacancy and I will get some time out from Sid-Ishani problem if you are here!

Vedhi laughs.

Gautam: if all your talks have stopped we have to go home and before going you have to fill the required forms.

Drishti: ok, but where is papa?

Gautam: I saw him leave a few minutes ago, he is stressed about the divorce and I guess he went home to discuss it with Brij uncle.

Drishti: ok then let's go.

At Mathur Mansion, In the hall,

Gautam: I'M HOME!

Everyone was shocked to see Gautam including Shashank and Sakshi who had no idea that Gautam would turn up like this. But Divya was very happy to see him and went and hugged him the moment she saw him.

Divya: I missed you a lot bhaiyya and now that you're back I know everything will be fine.

Shashank, Brij, Garima, and Sakshi also went and hugged him but all of them were worried of his outburst. To their surprise, Gautam went to his room even after seeing Shergill's as if they were invisible!

Shashank (whispers to Drishti): what just happened?

Drishti: papa, he knows everything.

Shashank: but how?

Drishti: long story short, Vardaan messaged him that Rakshit sir is here.

Shashank: Vardaan?

Drishti: I'll explain to you later papa, but now I'm very tired.

Shashank: ok, now go to your room and freshen up. (Drishti leaves)

Rakshit (to Chetan): why do I have a feeling that his silence is the beginning of a storm? I prayed a lot for him to come late so I will get some time to convince Drishti.

Chetan: don't run into conclusions, maybe he has decided to give you a chance.

After some time, In front of Drishti's room.

Drishti comes out after freshening up and sees Rakshit talking to Shikhar.

Drishti (in mind): this is the correct time when Shikhar leaves I can confront him.

She was walking toward them when she gets a message.

She gets shocked by reading it.

Hello

Mr. X, here.

Drishti: if Rakshit sir is standing there then that means he is not Mr.X, but if he is not Mr. X then who is?

Shikhar leaves and Rakshit sees Drishti's confused and scared face and gets concerned.

Rakshit (In mind): she is looking at her phone as if she has seen a ghost, what is wrong ? I know something is, but she won't tell me. How will I find out?

Rakshit was about to go to Drishti but she leaves in a hurry.

Precap: Drishti gets scared receiving messages from Mr. X.

.

.

.

.

So guys, what do you think?

Will Rakshit find out what is bothering Drishti?