14

Aizawa — followed sleepily by Rin — trekked through the halls of U.A. the next morning per Nezu's request.

Aizawa was unaware of the reason why he wanted to speak with Rin, but of course he didn't have much of a choice whether he did or not. Her tiny fingers clung to the back of his black coat, and she rubbed her eye with her free hand, fighting the drowsiness that still weighed her down due to the early wake up call.

They came upon Nezu's office, and entered soundlessly. The principal before them openly perked up at their presence, and lifted a paw in greeting as Aizawa shut the door behind him.

"Ah, good to see you," Nezu greeted, smile absent as he leant to the side of his desk. "I have something for you, Rin."

The sound of her name made her open her heavy eyelids, and she watched in disinterest as Nezu placed a metal briefcase on his desktop.

"Come." Nezu beckoned. Aizawa had to nudge her in his direction to get her to move.

She did so reluctantly and looked down at him, curiosity only peaking when Nezu opened up the case. A flash of sunset orange met her eyes, and she quickly looked up to meet his patient gaze.

"Since you are in the Hero Course," he began, taking out the contents of the case. "I had a Hero Suit specially designed for you. Of course, if the need persists, we can have it modified to your Quirk's specific needs. But for now, I belief this will suffice."

A look of surprise flashed on Aizawa's face as he watched Rin slowly take the material from Nezu's clawed paws. She held it out in front of her, of which revealed the relatively simple one-piece suit Nezu had gifted her. The upper most portion was aligned with artificial scales that matched the tail she grew when succumbed by sea water. The neck was high rising and elastic fabric ran down the arms, leaving a gap that would expose her triceps. There was an opening on the front that would leave her collarbones bare, and black elastic material that matched the sleeves made up the rest of the suit.

"Thank... you." Rin said quietly, and turned to hug Nezu. The action elicited a surprised 'oop' to sound from him, but he returned her embrace with a gentle pat on the back anyway.

"Of course," he hummed, smiling as she pulled away. "You will be needing it as you continue in Mr Aizawa's class. I hope it will compliment your Quirk nicely."

Despite not understanding exactly what he was yammering about, Rin offered him a grin.

"Why don't you go on to class now?" Nezu advised, taking her suit and placing it back in its case. "I will have Mr Aizawa bring this to 1-A as soon as we are done here, alright?"

Rin only nodded in agreement, and scuttled off passed Aizawa. Her teacher looked over his shoulder as she left, and only turned back to Nezu when the door was shut behind her.

"Well," he pressed, arching a brow. "You want her participating in Quirk training sessions now?"

"It's only fair, Eraserhead," Nezu pointed out, folding his paws over each other. "And it will deter any and all suspicions of her situation."

"I guess." Aizawa grumbled, and looked off to the side.

"I also want you to take her to Osaka sometime this week," Nezu continued, aloof as usual. "Perhaps we'll be lucky and can stir some kind of reaction from her."

"Have you found anything on Poseidon?" Aizawa asked, and Nezu's usual absent smile faltered.

"Unfortunately, no," he replied. "It seems that this character is completely under the radar. It won't be easy finding him."

"When has anything ever been easy?" Aizawa retorted, and Nezu sighed gently.

"Everything will unravel with time, Eraserhead," he reassured, turning toward his computer. "Now, you should probably head to your class. Rin is not a patient girl, as we've seen."