"AND weapons" Chen added.

"Okay but the police station isn't usually located on the outskirts of town." Jackson said

"True, it's gonna be located somewhere in or near the heart of the city." BamBam stated, "which means more infected."

"Good thing we have the maps, Y/N they're in your satchel" BamBam pointed towards my bag.

I quickly took it out and handed the Gwacheon City map.

10:36am

"Okay let's go. At 2pm we should start looking for a place to stay then morning we'll carry out the plan. For now we need weapons." BamBam said as he stood up

"Good because I don't wanna keep outrunning the infected." I said walking away from our spot.

NAMJOON'S POV

I talked to Manager Sejin.

We're gonna start moving around 5pm, our next stop is ilsan City for a quick gather of supplies.

The outside of the building is crowded so they're planning to wait till dusk to make our move. They said we're near the center of the city which makes sense why they're all around us.

Nobody is taking the reality of the situation too well.

Y/N'S POV

10:47am

No sign of survivors yet

No information on the evacuation

No place we found suitable to sleep in

But we did find 'weapons' to protect us for now. They're honestly not the best but it's better than running away from one infected.

10:58am

We found a place that seemed safe enough to stay for a night or two.

Chen found his specialty of making makeshift weapons/ traps.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was calm but suddenly everyone got rowdy.

Mainly because of the amount of chips I ate.

"Where did you get all those chips?" Hoseok asked

"There was a vending machine in the hallway" I said pointing at the closed door.

"A vending machine? What?" Yoongi said baffled from his dark corner.

"What? Where did you get the money then?" Jimin asked, "I didnt have money, I just broke the glass" I said calmly.

Jimin threw his head back while laughing, "whAT?!" Jin screamed "YOU BROKE THE VENDING MACHINE?!"

"It's just the glass" I replied, he began looking around the room bewildered.

"ju- just the gLASS?" He burned my soul with his stare, "youwentthroughallthattroublewithavendingmachinejustforjunkfoodandnowyouresittingheretellingusthisasifitsnormaltobreakintoavendingmachine?!?!" Jin rapped.

"What if you ate everything and didn't leave anything for us?!" Jin scolded "We could starve!!"

"If we starved then we'll eat you first" I replied sassily, taehyung gave a concerned look, "wait 'we'?"

"I think" Yoongi chimed in "namjoon has more meat to eat since he's taller"

Namjoon looked up from the book he found, "wait what?"

"So we're turning into cannibals now?" Jin scoffed

"o(;△;)o" said Hoseok

"Wait wHAT??" Namjoon asked more concerned than ever.

"It's a phase we're going through" I yawned

Y/N'S POV

11:20am

"Is this a phase or..?" I asked Jackson

Chen was crying in the corner because his wooden 'sword' broke on impact with an infected.

"I'm concerned he might kill us in our sleep" Jackson whispered.

"yAH I can hear you" Chen sniffled

11:25am

"We should search for supplies in pairs." BamBam suggested "Me and Y/N then You and Chen"

Jackson and Chen both nodded

"Here-" BamBam pulled out a watch from his backpack he found and handed it to Jackson, "We'll meet back here at 12:30pm"

"What if something happens and we end our search early?" Chen asked twiddling his thumbs.

"Then you know where to find us, we're literally across the street." BamBam spoke before we went our separate ways.

12:00pm

Me and BamBam were searching in different areas of a convenience store to cover more grounds faster.

Medicine, Medicine, Food, Dog food, Food, I repeated in my head as I walked down isles.

I was about to grab a pack of batteries till I heard a scream from the other side of the store.

I quickly left the isle.