Chapter 1

Two boys stood next to each other under a cloak, the invisibility cloak to be exact. They were exploring the castle at night because it was empty and quiet and quite beautiful. Those two boys  were Albus Potter, a tall, handsome, boy with black hair and beautiful greens eyes he inherited from his dad. Whist the boy next to him could be called beautiful, not that he was better looking then the other boy, but because his features could not be called handsome. He was still tall but smaller than Albus and features were more soft. He was more curvy. He had muscles not as much or obvious then Albus's. In contrast to Albus this boy had blonde hair almost white and grey eyes with a hint of blue, he was known as Scorpius Malfoy.

It was Albus who spotted it first, a soft glow coming from behind a closed door.

"Hey Scorpius look" he pointed at the door.

"Lets see what is it" said Scorpius who was forever curious.

Quietly as they could they opened the door and looked in side.

It was empty.

That was until they saw the thing that must have been glowing near the back of the room, ever the curious one Scorpius walked towards it, soon followed by Albus.

It was gold and shiny necklace that looked like an hour glass.

"What do you think it is?"questioned Albus to Scorpius.

"I don't know, but I think we should put it back it could be dangerous" stated Scorpius.

Whist Albus was a Slytherin, cunning and sneaky and usually got what he wanted if he choice his words and action carefully with his family because they were mostly Gryffindors and usually didn't think before going in to anything, the only person he couldn't was his dad and that was because he was the one who had the Slytherin traits and can be quite cunning when he wants to be, whist he might not be a Gryffindor he was still related and around them all the time so its no surprise he didn't really care if it was dangerous at the moment because it looked cool and he wanted to know what it was.

Albus went to snatch it out of Scorpius hands, but in doing so Scorpius dropped it on the floor.

"Albus!"

"Scorpius!" 

Was heard at the same time as the two boys saw a blinding light and then nothing.