Harry Styles Imagines

Author: evaoli

Nieces

Your neices, Flora and Mia, were sleeping at your small shared home with your boyfriend, Harry. Being only 5 and 4, they lived sleeping out and cuddling and playing with their aunt and uncle.

"Flo, did you bring your toothbrush?" You asked, peering round the bathroom to see Flora stood an the blue stool and leaning over the sink, Mia the same but standing on the toilet lid. "Yes, auntie Y/N." the little girl in her baby blue pyajamas that had little strawberries on the material replied.

"Be careful bub," You told Mia, reaching out to support her back. "I'm okay." She told you spitting her toothpaste foam into the sink.

"I see no little piggies in bed!" Harry called in a playful scary voice from the guest room. The girls automatically screamed, and jumped on the spot with such adrenaline.

"Oh no!" You gasped, "you two better go to bed before Uncle Harry turns into the big bad wolf!" You warned, placing your palms under Mia's sides and placed her off the toilet lid and onto the bathroom tiles. "Come on M! Be quick!" Flora cried grabbing her little sister's hand and pulling her into the hallway where their uncle was stomping his white socks against the carpet.

"Little Piggies!"He roared as the pair ran past him, he playfully grabbed at them and purposefully let them out of his grasp when they disappeared into the guest room.

Giggles and soft speech could be heard from the room, you listened with a smile from the bathroom as you cleaned up the sink from toothpaste and placed your nieces mini Barbie and One Direction toothbrushes back into the cup. You rubbed the print of Harry's young face with your thumb, letting on a deep chuckle of what felt the same joy as when he first held your hand on your first date.

"Are the little piggies all in bed?" You asked turning a corner to peep your head into the bedroom, "Shhh."Harry shushed you as he stood up with a princess book in his hands. He tip toed over to you, placed the large book on the shelf and guided you and himself out of the room.

The sight of your two little loved nieces cuddled up in the large double bed made you whimper with such awe. As the bedroom door clicked shut, Harry gingerly lifted his hand from the golden handle. "You'd be an amazing dad." You told him, slightly blushing as you peered upto him."Only if you were the mother." he replied, taking your hand and kissing your knuckles before letting you guide him to the bedroom for the well deserved rest.

--

"Good morning girlies!" You smiled as loud yet little footsteps could be heard tripping and stumbling down the staircase. "Hellooooo!" They cheered, running upto the kitchen island and attempting to sit up upon the stools. "Here.." you mumbled softly turning down the heat of the sizzling bacon and lifting the little girls one at a time onto their own stools. "Now be big girls and don't fall.." you warned, turning back to the breakfast.

"How was your sleep, lovies?" Harry then strolled into the room, fresh from the shower in dean shorts and tee. "Goooood!" Mia gurgled, small pink hands slapping onto the marble top. "Not good!" Flora giggled, pulling at her own locks.

You frowned slightly and turned to look over your shoulder at her reply. "Was Mia dancing in her sleep again, bug?" You asked watching Harry lean over the kitchen island to speak to his nieces.

"Nooo." She replied when playing with her sister's pyajamas. "I'm surprised, little M is a dancer, aren't you?" Harry smiled with pride. Mia just gurgled and smiled in return.

"Haggy snooore!" Flora screamed, then imitating the loud sound of deep snores much more like a pig. You immediately sniggered. "Oh god." You laughed to yourself.

"I do not snore!" He playfully scolded her, "how very dare you missus!" Harry was only playing but you knew how stubborn he got when someone mentioned his snoring, 'does not snore.'

"Yes you do!" The girls taunted him, he pouted and folded his arms. "Do not! I do not do I babe?" He asked you for support.

"Well.." you sighed, giggling. "I do not!" He told them again, smirking but trying to maintain his strong pout.

"Yes you do! You go" Flora started before letting a loud and strong fake snore which surprisingly reached the sound level of your boyfriends problems. Everyone laughed.

"Do not!" He tapped at her red button nose. "Do! Do! You do! Do! Do! Do!"

"Ha-ha you said doo doo!" Harry taunted her before skipping to her and tickling her sides lightly, "I do not! Say it!" He played as she cried with such laughter. "Be careful you three!" You much sounded like your own mother as you turned the cooked bacon in the pan.

Ongoing