My hands rubbed my eyes in an attempt to chase away my sleepiness before I heard another knock
"Yes!!"

The doors were opened and Blanc walked in with a shopping bag.
"Boss says to give this to you. There's a letter in it for you "

He hands it over to me and I immediately take out the letter to read with him standing rooted in place

"get dressed and be ready by seven. Blanc will bring you to me." That was all the card said, Nothing else. It didn't even disclose where I was going to meet him although I guessed Blanc must have known the location.

"Thank you" He nodded before finally exiting leaving me behind not knowing where to start from in the preparation.

Raking through my items in the closet, I finally settled on a Christian Louboutin black daffodile leather heels along with a clutch from the same brand. Putting on the Jovani Red bell sleeve lace short evening dress my husband had gifted me, I straightened my hair letting it flow down my back neatly before applying a red lipstick as the finishing touch to my look.

There was a slight knock on the door as I picked up a Cartier mother of pearl, onyx and diamond necklace and earning from my jewelry box

"Signora, The car is ready, capo just informed he's on his way to the location " Blanc spoke from behind the door to the master bedroom

"I'm coming!" I replied picking up my clutch and hurrying out.

True to his words, the cars were ready as I walked out of the building. A Mercedes CLS, along with a black Rolls-Royce cullian parked behind it
I was seated at the back, Blanc at the passenger seat and the driver drove off to the unknown destination with the Rolls-Royce following trailing behind us. I didn't need a soothsayer to explain why the other vehicle tagged along. It was obvious it contained three extra guards for my protection.

The vehicle begun slowing down and I caught sight of a bright colorful sign
Lucasino's

It was one of my husband's establishments, an Italian restaurant. The vehicles came to a stop and I alighted making my way into the restaurant with TY a guard from the Rolls-Royce leading the way and Blanc following behind us.
The first thing I had noticed was there was no paparazzi in sight which was quite strange.
The door man held open the door and I was greeted with the most unexpected sight as I walked in. There were elegantly dressed couples, families and friends seated in various tables enjoying their night. Now I understood what my husband did, this was simple date in a perfectly normal life with no paparazzi or anything of that sort.

My eyes caught sight of Xaviar who was dressed handsomely in an expensive suit, his hair held up perfectly with a wide smile on his face and I made my way over to him immediately.
"Tesoro" he gave me a quick kiss to the lips and we took a window seat with the guards seating somewhere behind but I could still feel their eyes on us

"Sembri così affascinate con quel vestito "
(you look so charming in that dress) his eyes stared at me intently

"Thank you" I gave a genuine smile.
"The dress is really beautiful"

"Se avessi saputo che saresti stato così sexy avremmo potuto rimanere a casa e fare uno spettacolo per me "
(If I had known you were going to be so sexy we could have stayed home and have you put up a show for me)
His eyes glistened, his innuendo didn't go unnoticed.

"Xaviar! Oh my goodness!! Hush! Someone might hear you " I whispered which earned a chuckle from him

"I don't care. Besides there's nothing wrong with wanting to do things with my wife " His lips curled mischievously while filling our glasses with 'The taste of diamonds' champagne.