"you said that better then i could," smiling Axon shrugs.

"its what i'm good at," we all share a proud smile.

"Lucy," levy grabs my attention. when you feel its the right time or that you have enough control and balance, lets try out that new move. introduce a couple more competitors into the mix." Smiling i nod.

"that's what i'm planing on,"

"it's time," Auma announces, from where she's peacefully watching from the chair by the balcony.

"let's go" nodding i stretch out my arms and let out a breath or stress.

"good luck!" Sammy gently tugs on my skirt. 

"i believe in you guys" Oli announces, following Sammy's lead.

"i'll be waiting for you" i overhear Lector tell Sting, and smile.

"with a family like you guys, we couldn't be better off," grinning i ruffle Sammy's hair and follow the team out of the door.

half way down the hall i pipe up. "so Axon," trailing off i glace sideways to see the blush slowly spreading over his face. "soo?"

the other try to hide their smiling and interested glances. "so?" he copies back.

"is he your boyfriend or not?" it falls out of my mouth with no control. with the biggest grin on his face, Axon turns and nods happily. "Yes!" i squeal. 

"i mean," Sting starts. "it could've been better timing," we all grimpse. 

"its okay," Axon says softly. "nothing that happens here is going to change it." heart swelling i squeeze Stings hand, suddenly filled with the urge to kiss him. turning to look at the blond by my side i remember back to when he had asked me to be his girlfriend. the promise ring hasn't left my finger since. Sting smiles back at me, a loving look on his face.

"here we go" Rouge announces. stepping into the arch way leading to the arena i sigh.

"is anyone else nervous?" shivering i quickly glance around.

"it just means we have the power to beat them." sting reassures. 

"and were going to do exactly that," Rouge squeezes my shoulder with confidence.

"And here is the match that you have all been waiting for. Dreamtime versus Fairytail!" nodding at each other we step out into the light, entering the arena. "as you may remember, two of the Dreamtime members are ex-Fairytail members." across the other side of the huge arena, Fairytail walk out, heads held high and poised. "this is sure to be an interesting match"

Stopping in the middle i look over the people in front of me. Natsu, Erza, Grey, Gajeel, and Juvia. we weren't prepared for the last two and for a moment my stomach sinks. then a warm comforting feeling blossoms in my chest.

it chases away all traces of fear and doubt. i have my new family now, i'm stronger and the people standing in front of me mean nothing to me.

"let the match begin!" the siren goes and for a second no one moves. there's no timing the match goes until the last member standing. 

"what are you waiting for?" Sting taunts. 

"Scared?" i mock, knowingly.

"of you weaklings?" Natus sneers and bends his knees. "you're the ones who should be scared." pushing off of the ground he flies towards Sting and they clash, the force of the two meeting pushes them back towards their own piece of the area.

"what do you say we go for round two?" vanishing into shadows Rouge attacks Gajeel at the same time Erza, Grey and Juvia start to power up.

looking towards Levy i nod. "Leo, Virgo." the two appear next to me. already understanding the plan.