The Three Knights

"Why is she not waking up?"

"Why is she glowing?" Sting and Rouge look down at the sleeping girl. levy had rushed into their room at the middle of the night because Lucy had started to glow in her sleep and was not waking up.

"I don't know, I just woke up and she's glowing and nothing I do can wake her."

"Why didn't you just go and get Auma?" Poking Lucy arm rouge tests for a reaction. 

"Because it's the middle of the night and I don't want to wake her."

"She took her necklace off" picking up the discarded necklace off Lucy's bedside table he look down at her bare neck. 

"Yeah, She dose that every night."

"Do you know why?" Levy shakes her head in answer. 

"Argh" Rouge grunts and slumps forwards, his hands falling away from Lucy's head. 

"Rouge!" Sting a Levy move around to his side of the bed he's already fast asleep. 

"Okay this is weird." Sting confirms. 

"Maybe, But What ever it is their going to need our help."

"You don't mean?"

"Yeah. We're going to have to wake up auma." Levy nods solemnly. 

"Oh boy."

"Lucy!" Rouge yells and jumps on her, pushing them both to the ground as a energy blast fires overhead. 

"Rouge?" Rolling off the girl rouge looks around wildly. 

"Where are we?" A creature let out a roar and Lucy grabs Rouges arm and pull him behind a nearby rock. 

"How are you here?"

"Here? Where is here?" 

"This is the celestial spirit world." Rouge blinks down at her for a moment before looking up and around. The grassland stretches on for a while up to a tree line, past that was a lush forest with huge trees and mountains past that. "Well that explains the new clothes."

"How? One moment I'm in you bedroom trying figure out what's wrong with you and next thing I know I'm here."

"Wrong with me?" Lucy frowns. 

"Yeah, you where glowing and would not wake up." 

"Huh" another blast fires over head and the two duck down lower. 

"How do we get back home and what's going on!?"

"I have no idea how to get back home and right Now that monster is trying to kill me." Glancing around the rock rouges eyes widen at the beast right now shooting at them. 

"How about we focus on the monster first." Another blast. 

"That's what I've been trying to do but I can't summon any spirits at the moment."

"Leave it to me then." Jumping out from behind the rock rouge charges the beast. He gets quite far before he has to meet the beasts energy blast with one of his own and then he's pushed back. 

"Rouge look out!" Lucy calls out in warning as another beast crawls out of the woods. Jumping out from her hiding spot Lucy holds up her hands and jumps in front of the blast. The energy seems to hit her hands and expel outwards. 

"Wow" rouges eyes grow wide and the blast dies down and Lucy stands there without a scratch on her. 

"How did you?"