11

August 18th, Sunday 
5.48 PM 

He tastes sweet, like honey. He feels warm too, like the sun during a slightly cloudy day, not too hot, not too cold, but just right. 

You could say it was desperate, but I couldn't help it. Seeing him upset always makes me feel some sort of guilt inside. It was because he said I could've died, and he was upset about me, it's something I wanted to do before that ever happens.  

I didn't want it to be like this. I was hoping for something that definitely would make him happy, a little bit of romantic actions here and there… definitely not in a hospital, but preferably a mountain or a forest. Maybe even that one restaurant near UA that sells the spiciest but most delicious curry noodles he and I have ever tasted.  

That would be cute and hilarious at the same time but it works better than this hospital.

Everything sure feels bland, the only thing that doesn't feel dead in here is him. 

I pulled him down a little more until I was leaning back against the pillow. I just want him, what can I say? 

He pressed his hand next to my head as he tilted my head higher. I used my thumb to wipe away the tears that were sliding down his cheeks as he licked my bottom lip. He gave me one last kiss before pulling away, fingers still playing with the hair at the back of my neck. 

 "M' sorry, " I whispered into the space between our mouths.  

I watched as his deep red eyes searched mine before diving back down for a kiss, punctuating each one with his words. 

"Don't you ever," one peck on my lips. "Be sorry", another one on my cheek. "For being", one on my scar. "Alive," one passionate kiss and I gladly reciprocated it. 

I hummed as he pulled away once more. "Yes, sir…," I muttered. "I want some more," I continued.  

He sighed as he leaned back down. I smiled happily as he muttered something along the lines of 'wipe that grin off your face so I can kiss you' and pressed his lips against mine once more. 

×××××× 

(Bakuflower. Lmao have you guys seen the new drawing Hori did?) 

During our "heated" make out session (it wasn't really heated, seeing how he was in this condition, but it's amazing nonetheless), we were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

I grumbled as I pulled away from him to open the door. I was met with Mina's tear stained face and Moeru's and Tsubaki's panicked expression. I let them in immediately.

Kaminari, Sero and Jiro barged in right behind them even if the nurse did said 3 visitors in a room only.  

"Hey, guys!," I heard Eijiro said cheerfully. 

I heard everyone sighed in relief and my parents came into the room. The old man placed his hand on my shoulder while smiling at me. 

"So, have you got your man yet?," the old hag asked, leaning down and nudging my sides. 

I hissed and smacked her hand while she chuckled heartily. I watched Eijiro's confused expression while Moeru yells at him for not being careful, Mina cries happily, Jiro and Tsubaki conversed with each other and the idiot duo telling him about the entire car ride. 

Chaos in a toned down way.

"Honestly, I'm not entirely fucking sure," I mumbled, loud enough for my parents to hear.