6

August 10th, Saturday

(Uraraka because I like her character)
The entire class were gathered in the common room for our weekly game night that is hosted by yours truly, Kaminari and Mina.

The games can range from board games to physical activity to endurance challenges.

It's fun and competitive, and it gives us some good bonding time even though... some of us are sore losers.

Not exactly. Mina and Kaminari's game night can turn the most humble and with good sportsmanship into a extremely sore loser.

"Alright, everyone! Today, we're going back to the classics", Kaminari yelled.

"Hide and seek!", Mina finished, smiling with glee.

The rest of the class cheered, save for a few who don't really care. I clapped my hands and took a sip out of the tea the Dekusquad prepared for the class.

"We can play a round, then we change the game. Each round is 4 minutes long and the seekers will be determined with a draw. There will be 4 seekers and 15 hiders since Iida will be our supervisor to ensure no one is breaking the rules, cheating, or getting hurt", Mina explained.

"There will be no hitting, smacking, slapping, etc, the seeker. No teaming or bribing the seekers. Those who are captured will become a seeker too", Kaminari continued.

"Seekers can win by finding everyone, or finding most of the hiders. While hiders can win if the time runs out and majority of you are still alive, or if the seekers captured a few of you. More than half captured is counted as a win for the seekers. If the seekers touch you, you're out. Any objections?", Mina continued.

A chorus of ' no ' rang throughout the crowd.

"Off limit areas are: the bathrooms. The showers are open to everyone to hide and seek in, EXCEPT for Mineta. You all are allowed to hide outside around the area of the Class 1-A dormitory. The rooms are allowed since we made sure all the dorms are unlocked, but Mineta can't enter the girls dorm. That's it", Kaminari finished.

Mina shushed Kami. "Oh, oh! You can do whatever it takes to win except for the things we mentioned that you can't do", she said.

Kaminari pulled out a box from under the table and held onto it. "Now everyone, please draw!", Mina yelled.

Everyone surged forward to Kaminari and grabbed a piece of paper. I opened mine and the words Hider were written on it.

"Original seekers raise your hands!", Mina said.

Todoroki, Tsuyu, Ojiro and Mina herself raised their hands and I hear a few groans from multiple people.

All of them are athletically fit and they have 2 key players with them. Todoroki excel in both smarts and athletics while Ojiro and Mina can be quite observant when they want to be. Then there's Tsuyu who is quite the athlete.

"Seekers, please stay here and close your eyes. Hiders, prepare to run in 3 seconds. Seekers prepare to go 40 seconds after they run. I want to see a fair, clean game. Good luck to both sides and may the odds be ever in your favour", Iida said, doing his hand chopping motions.

Everyone scrambled to the places they're going to run in and I face my direction towards the stairs.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!", and Iida blew the whistle he has.

I sprinted off up the stairs with Sero and Kaminari right behind me. I turn back to look and see Bakugo and Kirishima sprinting into the showers while Momo and Jirou ran outside the dorm.